Hello we're new!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3Bears

Reaction score
Hi I just thought I'd post a msg to introduce myself and my fur-babies!!

My name is Sandra, and I am currentlyhosting Otis bun that Tina (dajet2) is adopting.

I live in Ontario, Canada, with my putty cat Jasmine (who is 9 years old) and my two bunny-bears, Jacub & Lego.

I used to also have another rabbit Frodo who is now living with Ann (seniorcats).

This is kitty... Jasmine

UpCloseKitty.jpg

KittyinPaperBag.jpg

She's my little nut... always up to no good hehe.

I started out with my two girls Frodo & Lego at 6 weeks of agefrom a petstore... bad I know. But I didn't knowbetter. The store clerk said I had two boys of course, thusthe boy names. Frodo & Legolas from LOTR.

Once they were spayed it took a whole year to bond them. Andabout six months later I decided to try adding in a boy...Jacub.He wasrescued from a hoarder wherehe was severely started.

After he came to livewith ushe bonded with my Frodogirl immediately (2 weeks) and it took a few months to get him to befriends with Lego. However, I thought that everyone wasfriends, and left them all together unsupervised too early, andconsequently my girls had a terrible fight (fur everywhere) andunbonded. After that there was no getting them friendly witheach other.... so Frodo has since been adopted by Ann... as I mentionedabove.

O'kay now the pics...

This isbaby Frodo

BabyFrodo1.bmp

Adult Frodo tranced out... the only time that happened... hehe

100_0949c.jpg

frodo_up_close.jpg

She is theMOST lovable bunnyyou couldmeet. Shedoesn't like to be picked up, but willgive kisses until you can'ttake it anymore.

This is Lego (or Beggy as I call her)

PrettyLego.jpg

LegoLovesHay.jpg

100_1175c.jpg

FloppedLego.jpg

She is my floppy bun. And can always make me smile when she flops.

Both girls are a cross b/w Dutch & Netherland Dwarf and are about 3.5 lbs each.

My boy Jacub, is a Holland Lop and weighs about 4 lbs

100_0999c.jpg

100_1063c.jpg

100_1177c.jpg

100_1176c.jpg

All three hanging out together

100_1170c.jpg

My husband is also an animal lover, and so we have a fish tankroom. A whole room dedicated to his cichlids. Hehas a 180 gal, a 90 gal, a 75 gal, a 50 gal, a 27 gal, a couple 30gals, a couple 20 gals, and a few 10 gals. These fish arelive bearers and are very personable... so much fun to watch.

Well I can't wait to meet everyone and your buns, the website looks very great and friendly!!

Sandra

Welcome Aboard,3Bears!

I love this picture!

FloppedLego.jpg

That's Livin Large!

-Carolyn

yeah... Beggy is a really sweet bunny... timid and gentle.

Stephanie.... I am currently reading the "Sword of Shannara" series ofbooks by Terry Brooks as they are just like LOTR, but a differentstory. I finished book one and would recommend it for sure :D

The bunns look awesome. All the pictures are awesome.

Ann, you may want to keep her under lock and key or I may tempted to bunny nap this sweetheart.

100_0949c.jpg

I just love Lego's markings. What a cutie pie. I have to agree with everyone else, this is my favorite pic.

FloppedLego.jpg

It just doesn't get more relaxed than that.

Jacub is adorable. What a doll, I just want to snuggle him.

100_1177c.jpg

I think it's awesome how good Jasmine is with the bunns. I lovehow they are all watching each other in the last pic. Very cute.

Tina

Tina....

Lemme tell ya... it was absolute hell finally deciding to re-homeFrodo... she is sweetness wrapped up in a nutshell. But sheand my other girl Lego would have killed each other if given thechance. Given her amazing personality she is definitelykidnappable... hehe.

Jakie is a real fun-lovin' guy. But he's deaf so he is veryeasily scared. He is extremely skittish about being petted,and absolutely hates being held. I think this all has to dowith his sad past life. However, every day we are working onhelping him to come out of his shell. He just adores Lego...and follows her around like a little shadow. He is incredibly cute tho in how he loves to follow you around wherever yougoand give you that "whatcha doin' mom?" look.

And Lego well... she's mommy's girl. She always loves to laywherever I am... and she has this way of looking up at me and the looktotally says "um... you could nuggle me if you like... that'd beo'kay".

*sigh* I just wanna leave work, go home, and snuggle somebunny!!

Oh and Jasmine, is good with Lego, I think she loves her mildnature. She's never been an "in your face" type of bunny, andI think kitty appreciates that. However, she didn't likeFrodo b/c Frodo would chase her down lol!

But even tho kitty is 9 years old she still wants to play "catch dabunny!" so I have to keep a close eye on her. She doesn'twant to bite or hurt them... she just wants to tag them with herpaws..... soooo bad!!

Hi 3Bears! :wave:

Beautiful bunnies you have, includingJasmine. To bad Frodo didn't work outwith the others.

I'm from Alberta, and I have one Netherland Dwarf called Pebbles.

Rainbows! :D

Well, I'm sure it helps knowing Frodo is with Ann. I can't imagine how hard that must have been though.

We had a cat, but Apollo saw her as a girlfreind instead of aplay mate. After some bunny loving the cat wanted nothing to do withthe rabits after that, she would run and hide in my room.

I didn't know Jacub is deaf. Well he may have had a rough startin life but he sure ended up living on Easy Street, with you there tolove and care for him.

That look that Lego gives you, I am finally getting that fromKoda. She came her so shy and scared of everything. Now she is mylittle shadow. I have to be careful I don't stop to fast of she runsinto the backs of my legs. Of course where ever Koda is Norman has tofollow.

You have a beautiful bunch of babies. :hug:and :kiss:to your bunch from my bunch.

Tina

Thanks Tina... yea... the kids sure do have it rough here ;)

just ask them, I'm sure they'll tell you just how bad it is... hehe....running the house when they get let upstairs, toys gallore, their ownbunnyroom... hehe... it's rough I tell ya!

I had a hard time getting into that series. SongOf Ice And Fire is really good, just finished Dragonlance too. Let'snot forget WOT!

Yeah, I'm a big geek. :p

Stephanie wrote:
I had a hard time getting into that series. Song Of Ice AndFire is really good, just finished Dragonlance too. Let's not forgetWOT!

Yeah, I'm a big geek. :p

I couldn't get into Shannara either.:( I'm currentlyrereading the Wheel of Time series- what's out so far,anyway. Fantastic stuff!

I keep looking for the first couple books of Dragonlance, but the onlypeople around here that have them are scared to lend books toanybody! I think we own every Drizzt book, though.

Oh, and welcome to the forum! I'm so jealous of your tanks,but I wouldn't have time for that much anyway. I've gotenough to handle with a 29, a 10, and a 5 gallon.

Latest posts

Back