Hello we're new!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww... thanks SOO much everyone for the warm welcome!!

Naturestee... it does take him a LOT of work. He does weekly waterchanges which take him about 3 hours to complete... but luckily he hasgood equipment, and a finely tuned system established.

Welcome Sandra! There are lots ofgreat folks here. I gotta' tell you that Frodo was lettingher 'dwarf-attude' show when I got home from work. Wilbur wasputting his head down for her to groom and she was a bit nippy then sheput her head down. She didn't realize that Wil wanted to begroomed and worshipped. When he didn't groom her, she gruntedat him! Err, err, err. See - learning bad thingsfrom Melody. I thinksince Dubya died she is lettingsome dominance show toward Mel and Wil. Mel seems fascinated,in a good way, with Frodo.

We are keeping Presley and Ali the fosters since the business with thebunny hoarder came up. There won't be a place for them to gofor at least a year so they may as well be ours. I amthinking of bonding Frodo with one of these boys and then going backand bonding the 4-some. You can help me decide after you meetthem.

3Bears wrote:
LegoLovesHay.jpg
W:shock:W, i guess when you say unlimited hay you really mean it.:pCute bunnies.

rofl .... welcome to the forum! yourbunnies are just darn adorable cant wait to see more pics and learnmore about them!! what a great kitty you have also!!

gizmoandkip.jpg

kipper (the sandy colored one) is a soon to be 5 month oldflemish giant. gizmo the little gray and white one is a minilop /dutch mix , he is 3 months old. kipper is a very verysweet guy, gizmo hates to be handled alot LOL he is ratherfine just being left alone hehe exact opposites LOL

Hi and welcome Sandra:wave:, looks like you have quite a bunch ofpretty ones in your house! They are all so cute! Sorry it took me a bitto welcome you, the time difference makes me a little slower here, buthey better late than never.

good, good, they are all so nice here. I havebeen with rabbitsnow.com (before known to me as rabbits.com) for someyears now and i have never met anyone horrible. Were all little angelshere.......... honest :D:p:)

Latest posts

Back