Hello to you all

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is adorable! I'm new to the forum. It is nice to find people who love their buns no one I know has a bunny and think I am weird because I treat my bunny as my baby.

Thanks ninja bun (great name) the little fur balls have a knack of getting you hooked don't they, any pics of your bun?

Hello and welcome to RO! What an adorable little bun. I gasped when I saw him, SO CUTE!!! :) I love how there's snow all around him, the perfect picture! You should enter that picture in a cutest pet contest. It would probably get lots of votes. :) So glad he's healthy now.

Why thank you very much, yeah he is a little star and muched loved :biggrin2: I think he was only about 18 months when those photos were done. He does get special care after last years myxi but he is worth it. greetings to you and your buns in West Virginia

Hey brazil how's carrot doing? I am kinda new to all this stuff so don't really have a blog, I originally came on just to post the account of oscar's myxi treatment and saw what it was like and stayed on, so I guess I just post randomly all over the place :highfive:

Hi Jemm and Devon Carrot! How's everything there?

I've found RO the same way, was looking for help too for my other bunny who had dental issues, the vets here said "he's stressed".. RO instead figured out what it was even without seeing him, only on the internet they knew what it was, helped me finding the right person here - a pet dentist.. haha everybody laughs when I say my bunny went to the bunny dentist every month (he certainly went to the dentist more than me) .. then I stayed too, I love RO!!!

If you ever want to start a blog here, you should - so you could post bunny pics and stories.. it's easy, just like starting a thread.

Say hi to the bunnies for me! :kisses:

Latest posts

Back