Hello to all

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SandyandLucy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just hopped in to introduce myself...

My name is Lucy..I am almost one year old, and I live with two cats, two dogs, and of course my Mommy and Dad...

I am a free roam bunny, and its great!! My Mom finally got tired of me rattling my cage at night, and let me be lose after I was spayed~~ I have my favourite spots in the house..I have my bowls under the rocking chair in the kitchen, along with my hay box...I have my very own bed in the bedroom..but I always end up sleeping with Jessie my 75 lb doggy friend..shes real warm and comfy..

I had a best friend...a male cat named Ziggy..I used to sleep with him, but now Zig is in Rainbow Bridge, and I really miss him....the new kitten is ok...he is a bit of a pain in the ears though..he's always messing up my hay box, so I chase him through the house...

I am really happy My Mom found this sight...I know she is thinking of perhaps fostering a bunny or two..and maybe finding me a forever bond...I really think a bunny friend would be nice, as I am starting to think I am a dog ...

Nice meeting you all...and I know my Mom will find lots of good information here...keep me healthy happy and spunky little girl

Lucy

:welcome1we are RS aka Stewie and Zin aka Z our mommy also lets us roam free but just during the day until we get our NIC panels then it will be binky time all the time:woohoo

JenniferCameron wrote:
Hi Welcome from Winston and Charlie, we hope that you enjoy it here.

-Winston and Charlie

PS from Charlie. I'm a Holland lop too! (but I'm still really little:) )
We demand our mommy get off for lots of play time or we will sulk and not binky for her......as a matter of fact we think she needs to groom us so please excuse us

Charlie is adorable and I am sure he will grow up to be a very handsome boy!!

I hope he likes his groom better than Lucy does....I cut her nails two days ago, and am still getting the cold shoulder...no kisses..no binkys...

Last time she went three days before she would come and cuddle with me..so I am now sucking up to her big time..hoping for forgiveness..

Attores..

Thankyou for the warm welcome..

I saw the name Stewie..and I got all emotional lol

I had a bun named Stew...but unfortunatley he is at Rainbow Bridge now..but he was my first bun, and still very near and dear to my heart

Sandy

SandyandLucy wrote:
Charlie is adorable and I am sure he will grow up to be a very handsome boy!!

I hope he likes his groom better than Lucy does....I cut her nails two days ago, and am still getting the cold shoulder...no kisses..no binkys...

Last time she went three days before she would come and cuddle with me..so I am now sucking up to her big time..hoping for forgiveness..

Teehee I'm a girl, mom and dad still named me charlie though :X

:Xoops I am so sorry Charile....I didnt mean to give you a complex.. lol..

and your a very cute little girl !!!

my apologies again for thinking you were a boy....pls dont give me the bum flip and hop away...I really am sorry lol..

nudges and nose rubs..from Lucy

Latest posts

Back