Hello there!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magick_mogwai

Reaction score
Hi! I've been reading things on the forum now for a month or so and thought I would sign up and say hi!

I have a mini lion lop called Gandalf. He is about 5 months only now, really cute and really cheeky. Since he is quite small he has a cage but he comes out at least twice a day. He's so affectionate, jumping on the sofa for cuddles and to have a scratch behind the ear. He loves attention too and will thump the floor of his cage if I don't say good morning or give him attention when I'm in the room with him.

When I had only had Gandalf for 2 weeks he had an accident with my flatmate's wheels office chair (we discovered that day just how high he could jump and just how much he wants attention!) and he lost his little toe but you would never guess from how active he is. And he is still just as willing to be under your feet and investigate things he shouldn't silly bunny!

Like most people I've seen posting on the internet I could talk all day about Gandalf. But he is pacing along the cage closest to me so I guess he wants me to stop giving my iPad so much attention now he has finished eating breakfast lol!

Attached is a picture from when he was a baby. He still has that cute one ear up one ear down look :happybunny:

image.jpg

Hi & :welcome1 to you & Gandalf!
Gandalf is certainly a handsome young bunny! Love the name by the way! You, too must be a JRR Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" fan. I believe the second part of "The Hobbit" trilogy is due to come out on dvd here in the US next month! We like to watch dvds while we have our ear massage & cuddle time! lol Nice to meet you & I look forward to reading more of Gandalf's great bunny adventures!

welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back