hello random people i dunno

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcrazybunny

Reaction score
hello from the great north!!! i dont like my real name, but people call me shadow (long story short, i was always used to bringing my first rabbit wherever i went and was rarely seen without him. to my friends, a walk around the block, and lots of other things. till he passed away. it was his time though... i'll explain later on in here). i'm from the outskirts of Mattawa and am moving to North Bay soon with a couple of friends. mostly for school, i want to do business. but yea we are getting a head start on finding housing (well already found, just waiting for the move day) cause it's just so hard to find anyone who will accept people. we didnt want the student housing stuff, we were looking for something with a longer term, but we found it :):).

so yea Shadow was my first bunny. he was a lionhead bunny, and died at the age of 8.5ish at the beginning of 2009. i had gotten him from my uncle who could no longer keep him and thus started my crazy obsession with rabbits. i never wanted more then one, but i loved rabbit stuffed toys, paintings, pictures, etc. i even had my room walls painted with a bunny boarder where it has the bunny going through the motions of running, then jumping a log, then stopping, sniffing the ground/eating grass, looking around, flopping, then getting up, looking around, then starts running again and it would loop. Shadow stayed in my room, which a tailored to fit his needs. i had my dad build a xxxL cage to fit in the walk-in closet (which i never used anyways. i prefer folding my stuff) and i made it like a walk-in bunny cage. i'm not too happy that i can't take the cage with me cause it's too big, but i guess the NIC cubes that i saw on here will be my next option, since i'll need it to fit a certain space.

so yea, i am looking to take a rex rabbit off of someone in north bay, and i plan to go pick him up on Tuesday after work. he is a black 8 month old rex rabbit with a white paw. well, the tip of the paw any how. the person does not have time for him any more and so i said i would take him. i'll post pics when he gets here. later for now ppl!! :D

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hello, im new here!!:biggrin2:

I have four bunnies and i want to breed but i dont have much space in my back yard for any more rabbits!!:rollseyes:shock:

Welcome to RO! Your rex rabbit in your avatar is cute.

Also I am sorry for your loss of your lionhead rabbit. They are so cool, I have a lionhead mix. She is the black one in my avatar. The other rabbit is my netherland dwarf, and he is purebred.

I am trying to make a space in my apartment more of a bunny area for my two rabbits. I guess it will just take time to do that.

Anyway, welcome to RO!

to make more room, you can always just make a room sectional. i live in an apartment too. i just made one half of the living room for the tv and the couches (making the couch like a divider, back to half of the room) and i do it that way. it makes the one side nice and cozy and makes it seem like there is more room in the house.

Latest posts

Back