Hello! Newbie Here :-D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Penny,

Welcome to the forum.

Do we get to see pictures of your beautiful pair? I sure hope so :D

I look forward to seeing you around and hearing more about your buns :) Also, if you could put your location in your profile that would be very helpful. Thanks :)

Take care

Tracy

Hello and Welcome to RO :biggrin2:

Would love to see pic's of your bunnies :apollo:

...April

Great to have you here! You have found a great website for all things and bunny. We love to hear about each others bunny's so don't be shy. I look forward to seeing some pictures and hearing about your life as a bunny slave.

Thanks for all the lovely welcomes :D

This is Sophie. Shes my 5 month old lionhead girly.This piccy was takenbefore she was spayed on Friday. Shes now resting and wont be going out in her run till shes all healed up! So far she is making a good recovery :)

005.jpg

soph3.jpg

This is Sooty. He's my Nethie boy, he's 1 and i will shortly be bonding them. I did try before but due to Sophies hormones they were fighting, hopefully now shes been spayed they will get on.

006.jpg

012.jpg

soot4-1.jpg

They are both house rabbits and ive been keeping house rabbits for over 7 years now. My 2 previous buns are now at the bridge.

I am a member of the rabbit welfare association and support various rabbit charities.
Im looking forward to meeting all of you :D

Your bunnies are absolutely gorgeous! Welcome!:thumbup

Your Sophie looks like my Sweetie. Well there's three rabbits on this forum that look alike, from different areas. Your rabbits are very cute. I have a Netherland Dwarf and a lionhead mix. Prince is the Netherland Dwarf, and Sweetie is the Lionhead Mix.

Welcome to the forum

:welcome1Your bunnies are beautiful!! Sophie does not look like she could have a mean bone in her body.. I cant picture her in a fight :boxingshe looks so angelic..also I love the light coloring on sooty's face it gives him such character..almost looks like hes making faces at ya lol..look forward to seeing you around!!

Korey

Wow - beautiful rabbits - they look SO healthy & well-cared for.
Welcome to RO forums!

Latest posts

Back