Hello new here :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pintorfamily

Reaction score
My name is Samantha and I'm a mother of 4 stay at home mom and nursing student and rabbit lover! Current owner of a beautiful blue eyed Vienna marked black lionhead buck and a sable point Vienna doe. But I'm in the market for my first pair of Holland lops :) but those are just what interest me now I love all bunnies and livestock. I'm excited to learn a lot and chat with others about similar interest so glad I ran into this forum tyia

Welcome! I would love to see pictures of your bunnies!

Aw, how cute! You mentioned you are getting a Holland Lop, so here's a picture of mine: (Sorry it's not the best picture. I'm on my computer and this is one of the only ones I have on here.)
screenshot_2019-03-04-16-59-54-jpeg.39727

Yes, that's him!

Welcome to the forum! How long have you had your current rabbits? Are they a bonded pair?
I've had my Vienna marked black longer my Lionhead Doe I got from a neglect situation I do allow them to be around each other not long enough that I've seen any breeding but they do get along very well so I'm definitely hoping for that in the future

You may want to look into getting them spayed or neutered in the future, if they aren’t already. Your rabbits are very cute! You are Guaranteed to have a great new companion for the next 10 years! Have a hoppy day!

I've had my Vienna marked black longer my Lionhead Doe I got from a neglect situation I do allow them to be around each other not long enough that I've seen any breeding but they do get along very well so I'm definitely hoping for that in the future

Aaah. Was curious since you mentioned possibly getting other rabbits. A bonded pair can begin to have issues if a new rabbit(s) is brought into the home.

Were you planning on getting them both fixed so that they can be bonded in the future?

Latest posts

Back