hello,im new here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Cheryl and welcome.

W:shock:W, 14 bunnies, I thought I had my hands full with 6. Ican't wait to see pictures of your bunch...hint hint hint;).

Tina & Zoo Crew

im new here is it ok to post a new ? cause some posts are purty mean.

im worried about chewing wood? anyone?

ohh i want to say a big thankyou to everyone for welcoming me to this forum

dreamer,hello how are you? do you mean do i breed them,no they are just my spoiled rotten pets.

i originally only had 8 buns,7 girls 1 boy.jack was desexed almost straight away.

and i was waiting for the girls to get a bit older before i got themspayed,well in the mean time one of my girls decided she wanted tobecome a boy without telling me,and well 2 of my buns became pregnantgrrrr.i just didnt have the heart to give them away,so that made anextra 5 to my family,pippi was on that vets front door step in no time.

the older 2 babies are almost 10 months old now and the other 3 are about 2 weeks younger.:)

bunnies,dont ya just love em?:D

wow i have my first and she isnt a pure breed but i love her.

Im to new to all this

Hi Cheryl, welocme and enjoy.

I live in NSW. It's nice to see more Aussies here:Australia: (not that there's anything wrong with anyone else LOL)

We have 3 bunnies, we just lost our little Roger on wednesady night.
The people here are truly lovely.

Once again welcome;)

hi ariel:)

im so sorry about your sweet little bun,i know how hard it is to losesuch a sweet thing,and to know that you will never get to see thatsweet little face again,or get to pet that nice soft fur,it hurts realbad,i know.

but thanks for the welcome:)

Back