Hello hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMummy

Reaction score
So today we were out buying a lawn mower when we popped into the pet shp here in Germany to buy a new hutch for Pebbles and Bambam. We decided that their playroom in the basement was getting far too cold with the winter coming so wanted a house for the hallway.

So there we were in the pet store, when I popped my head in the bunny pen to see that they had a lop eared bunny, then another then a third, sooooooo cute.

I called my OH over and the lady in the pet shop who thankfully spoke english came over to see us.

There sat a gorgeous chocolate brown lop eared bunny with light brown eyes and the biggest paws, it was love at first sight. I looked at my husband with big pleading eyes and he said to the shop keeper 'we'll take the brown lop please', as I was jummping up and down squealing like a little girl, hubby pointed at a tiny whit scruffy thing with a bitten ear and asked what's wrong with his ear?'.

The lady explained that the bunny had tried to sneak away with a peice of apple that the guinnea pig was eating, so guinnea bit him.

'We'll take him too' said my husband, and returns a big eyed look right back at me. 'Can't let the poor little bugger stay to get picked on'.

So let me introduce to you Daphne the chocolate lop and, Scruff the little white scruffy one.

Now to indroduce them to the other two!!!

Of course, here is little scruff, as you can see he found the food bucket!!!

He is going to be one mischeivious little scamp.

20092008492.jpg

Thanks guys. Scruff is my husbands choice of name. He is such an Oliver Twist type bunny, all raggedy and since we bought him home he HAS NOT STOPPED EATING lol. So he is kinda my husbands favorite because he 'saved' him :D.

Daphne on the other hand is my girl, she is SO adorable, she just sits there and closes her eyes as you stroke her, she doesn't run, but boy can she climb.

The other two are so confused and don't know where the new smells are from, but we have tried to see how they react to one another.

Daphne and Pebbles are fine, they are both so laid back they just kinda sniffed and carried about their own business.

Scamp and Bambam are the more rambunctious types so those two will be more difficult to bond with the others, so, so far we have Pebbles and Bambam who are bonded. Daphne and Scruff who are bonded (although he isn't fixed yet so have to keep an eye on them) and I can't see any problems with Pebbles and Daphne.

Fingers crossed that eventually they are all one big happy family although I know that may be a little too much to hope for but wish me luck anyway. XX

Latest posts

Back