Hello from Wisconsin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sungura

Reaction score
New here, I just got a bunny about a week ago. She was in a tiny (for a rabbit) cage in the pet store that I work at. Even though we don't sell rabbits, someone dropped her and 2 other rabbits off. She's so sweet and very well litter box trained. She makes me want even more rabbits! Can't wait to learn about you all and your bunny friends. I named her Sungura, it means "rabbit" in Swahili

20140621_184812.jpg

20140622_075042.jpg

20140623_174758.jpg

My little nethi dwarf is Shida which is trouble in Swahili lol

Thanks everyone, I think she is a new Zealand mix. She's so much bigger than any rabbit I've ever seen. But then again, I've only really had contact with the dwarfs and mini rex before her. She's so much different.

Hello from Wisconsin!

Howdy from the HellBilly!

i am beginning breeding rabbit

i have 2 bucks walnut unknown breed i would love for someone to help me find out what he is and grease monkey a Holland lop

and 4 does needles,iron tail,ashes, and squirt. i need help with squirt she is a kit from needles last litter she is albino and seems to be going blind she is to young to breed now but i want to know if it is safe to breed her in the future.

i really want to find out what all my rabbits breeds are i hope someone can help me and i also can't find how to start a forum either? :/

Last edited:
Just click on the new thread button at the top of the page of the forum you want to post in

Latest posts

Back