Hello from Trixie and Denise

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrixieRabbit

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Well, things have been really hectic lately since Trixie's spay....MyDH and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, theday before (a week ago today), I miscarried our 1st child 2 months intomy pregnancy. Very devastating, but I am feeling better every day.
Finally, I come back to work to sadly discover that rabbitsonline.nethas been FIREWALLED!Who firewalls a RABBIT forum! SHEESH!
SO...I haven't been around much and now I can only post in the evenings after work.

Anyways, I wanted to say HI and I hope you are all doing well.
Trixie is feeling much better these days and is binkying around her bedroom as I type.
47b6d703b3127cce8d768a7ce74f00000016108AbuG7dq1Ztq

She likes banana so much, she eats it clear through the plate!:
47b6d703b3127cce8d768a7ae74900000016108AbuG7dq1Ztq

Frog legs:
47b6d703b3127cce8d768a10e72300000016108AbuG7dq1Ztq

Denise, it's great to hear from you! I'm so glad Trixie is feeling better. So sorry to hear about the baby.

Looking forward to hearing mroe about Trixie's antics.

:hug:

I'm so sorry you've been through something sopainful. My sisters have had many apiece (enough that I knowthere are some they just didn't talk to anyone about, over fiveapiece), so I know how painful and aweful it can be. :hug1

I'm glad to hear how wonderfully Trixie's doing, and to hear that you had your anniversary!

:bunnydance::bunnydance: Maisie and Flower do a Happy Anniversary and Happy Bunny Recovery Dance. :)

Denise, we have missed you and Trixie!

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Im glad you have Trixie there to comfort you.

Im keeping you guys in my prayers...hope to see you around more!

-Haley and the boys

Denise, I'm so glad to see you back!I'm really sorry about the baby. There's nothing that canreally prepare you for that. But at least your hubby andTrixie are there to comfort you.

Speaking of which, Trixie's looking great! I love the frog legs.:D

Latest posts

Back