Hello from Toronto( in desperate need of help)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyfeet

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm in desperate need of homes for three rescued rabbits. I have never thought about using a forum until now, but it seems like this is a nice community.

I know many will see this as irresponsible or stupid. But I could not bare the thought of the rabbit's future. Their owner was about to release them into the woods behind her house. I knew they wouldn't survive so I took them.

I didn't think this through, I just thought I could keep them safe until I can find them a home. I have them in a C&C cage right now, but it is my own rabbits cage and I cannot keep him in the tiny holding cage any longer.

They are all lop rabbits, they are male siblings. Two of them must stay together, they have been humping but if neutered and kept together they will do well. The other is a white lop and he is very aggressive toward other rabbits. He is living by himself on the top level of my C&C cage. He is in desperate need of a neuter and friend. I do not have the time, funds or health to take care of this many troubled rabbits. The lone male tolerates being pet and picked up, but he doesn't really like it. The other two are the same, one doesn't like to be touched at all and the other is friendly but needs more attention.

I would like them to go to a home or rescue that I know will neuter the pair and keep them together, and will find the other boy a friend. I don't want to give them to a random person that will keep him alone. If anyone knows someone who can help please let me know. I am located in Toronto, ON, Canada.

Latest posts

Back