Hello from the UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mummybunkins

Reaction score
Good evening everyone, new here and wondering if anyone else has two totally opposite bunnies like me!!

I'm new too and to having bunnies although I'm learning fast! I have two brothers one big and one tiny as he was the runt of the litter they tell me. They are called Sooty and Sweep. Sooty ( the big one)is very tame and loves strokes n loves and sweep doesn't. They are so different but I love their differences. They are changing as time as gone on as I had to bond them back together after their ops. Bonding is a process that is what I have learn't and they seem to change and develop their personalities along side that.

I'm new too and to having bunnies although I'm learning fast! I have two brothers one big and one tiny as he was the runt of the litter they tell me. They are called Sooty and Sweep. Sooty ( the big one)is very tame and loves strokes n loves and sweep doesn't. They are so different but I love their differences. They are changing as time as gone on as I had to bond them back together after their ops. Bonding is a process that is what I have learn't and they seem to change and develop their personalities along side that.

Hi,
My first bunnies too, love them both to bits because of their differences - sometimes tho it's easy to compare and wonder why one is super good in her litter tray and the other isn't, or one loves to be held and cuddled and the other doesn't, how one is really nervous and cautious and the other very adventurous and gets herself into some super funny pickles!
Both sisters, both same age, but both poles apart - both major adorable

Mine are the same honestly, they are so different x

Attachments

• 48384637_10155635457016331_1131071876395696128_o.jpg
    48384637_10155635457016331_1131071876395696128_o.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 10
Mine are the same honestly, they are so different x
I'm only worried that they aren't going to bond with each other
I have waited until each of them have healed after their ops and they are interacting when one or the other is out but I'm yet to start bonding. I'm so scared in case they hate each other for life especially when they were so loving to each other as babies!!

I was so worried by boys weren't going to bond as I had to split them up for fighting before their ops. They were always able to see and smell each other. I used to swap litter trays and toys before actively starting bonding too. I started bonding more actively 6 wks after their ops. They are now together and living happily, although my little one still sprays the big one at times and im not sure if that is a sign of aggression on cos he loves him or he belongs to him or just because there are still some hormones in him. I was so relieved when they were bonded because they are house rabbits and I just didn't know what I would do if they didn't. I love to see them cuddling up and copying each others moves.

Welcome to RO!

I have two rabbits with very disparate personalities.

My doe is an extroverted, consummate explorer who loves attention and pets. She has a gregarious personality and loves eating (and might possibly be kind of slightly overweight). She circles my feet when she sees me and hums softly.

My buck is an little introverted alpha (because smaller buns are always alphas). His favorite location is underneath my bed, and he growls all the time because he's king bun (but never bites). He doesn't eat much, but tries to climb up my legs when I have treats. Petting is not appreciated, and he's happy to be left alone to his own devices.

They get along splendidly :)

My females are both friendly. Binki, the lop, runs up for cuddles and is quite happy to lounge around most of the day.. UNLESS she sees Spots, our REXX - then she turns into Binki the killer. Spots is sometimes a little skittish, LOVES her greens, and is always exploring everything she can get to -- up to as high as she can reach :). She burns off all her calories in her morning sprints.

I pretty much left Scrumples to her own devices coz I could tell she didn't appreciate my affections - now she has been spayed I've started to introduce myself slowly to her and let her come to me! She seems very accepting now and happy - Si-Fur our adventurous little madam is always happy when she has her nose buried somewhere she shouldn't lol
I hope they accept each other and can be friendly so they can play out together and not separate, they are both so beautiful

Hope the bunnies bond. Our bunnies are also opposite...male is laid back, female very energetic, and i hope opposites attract!

Latest posts

Back