Hello from 'The Rabbit Maker' !!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
th_image0002.jpg

Hi my name is Shelly!

Oh that was tricky getting the photos in!

Anyway I am a fellow rabbit lover, you can see my bunny called 'Bunny'above. He is a 4 year old male dwarf lop. He has the runofour garden , and goes to bed in hishutch atnight.

You can see from the photo that he will fall asleep in my arms,although someone told me that if rabbits are put on their backs that ithypnotises them. I prefer the former opinion !

I have recently started making rabbits, you can see one in my avatar. Iwas fed up of not being able to buy collectable rabbits like you canteddy bears so I thought I would make my own. I make them from mohairand use the same components as you would for making bears, but ofcourse I have whiskers ! They are quickly finding new homes.

I also collect antique bunnies, usually by english makers likeMerrythought, Chiltern, and Farnell. I like to collect the flat typewithout joited limbs, I will maybe try and post a picture of mycollection.

I look forward to chatting to you all about rabbits.

Shelly.

Hello, welcome to Rabbits Only Shelly!!:wave:

Bunny is just a cutie!!:inlove:

Ooh that is cool that you make bunnies, my mum made me one for xmas, itwas her first attempt and I thought it was pretty good!! She reallywanted to get me a black bunny teddy but couldn't find one anywhere soshe made it!:D

SP_A0002.jpg

Hope you enjoy the forum!:bunny24

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

Your mum was obviously as frustratedasI was. I am a member of a teddy bear blog site , butteddies just aren't my thing. Iam trying to make a dent inthe collectors market in supportof bunny lovers everywhere.!

Your mum looks like she made a good job.

Shelly.:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back