Hello from Texas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaBunz

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! It's nice to find a place with people that love rabbits as much as I have come to love mine. You guys are fanatics - I love it!

I am a work at home mom, with three kids, 7 house bunnies and an incredibly understanding husband...lol. We actually got two house bunnies last year, Cinnabunz and BunJovi. We got them when they were 5 weeks old (I've read since then that is too young) and were told at the time they were both boys. My daughter named Cinnabunz and declared when she did so that Cinnabunz was a girl - she was sure of it. I did try to check the sex myself a few month later, but "bunny bits" are so hard to tell apart! I wasn't that concerned, I figured the breeder knew more than I did about that.

So, Cinnabunz had babies in December...lol...5 babies to find homes for, not an easy task. I live in a part of North Texas where it seems most rabbits reside outside and are mainly for "showin or eatin"...yuck. I don't know how breeders do it, I get too attached! I will post a thread about them in your "looking for a home" section - they are mini lops and adorable!

Cinnabunz.jpg

BunJovi.jpg

mycollage.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back