Hello from Sydney

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marleemaree

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I confess as a first-time rabbit owner I have relied upon this forum for questions and problems, now I have finally decided to join. I have a beautiful 11 month old Dwarf Lop named Poppi.

Poppi didn't have the best start to life, contracting Coccidia at just 8 weeks of age. After two death scares and two rounds of antibiotics combined with long days/nights of syringe feeding she made it through the toughest of times. Now 8 months on she is a well trained and loving apartment bunny who I can't imagine not having.

Aww, your Poppi is beautiful! I have a Pippy :) So glad your little girl made it through and is now happy and healthy!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Sorry poppi has had a rough road but glad she is doing good now!

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I sure hope the worst is behind her as well!! While she didn't have the best start she is living a life of luxury now, to the point where she has decided to sleep on the end of my bed each night only to wake up at 6:00 am each morning demanding head rubs!!!!

Given everyone loves photos here are a few more to add to the collection!!! I am certain she poses!!!

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

Latest posts

Back