Hello from Russian rabbit Chaki

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alegria

Reaction score
Hi, everybody!! We are from Moscow, Russia.

I'm Lena, my rabbit is Chaki. He is 2.5 months.

I'm sorry formy mistakes, I study English hard:)

Oh my I have always wanted a bunny that color! How pretty.

And your English is great :)

It's nice to have people from other countries here.

Welcome to the forums Lena!

your rabbits like my two!!!! he or she is really cute!
my name is Elena!!! :)
your english is great.

Hi Lena, welcome to RO. Wow someone from Russia, that's so neat. I've always wanted to visit Russia maybe one day.

Your Bunny is Beautiful. I look forward to hearing much more about him and seeing lots of pictures.

Susan:)

Oh he is SO CUTE!!! Your English is good and Chaki is adorable (I can't say that enough!!). It should be interesting to hear about pet rabbits in other countries. Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the forum! :) Your little Chaki is so sweet! Also, your English is great! It is nice to see that we have a friend from Russia on the board, now!

Welcome to the forum, I am glad you found this site. Many friendly people here witha lot of good information.

Chaki is beautiful! Great pictures!

Your english is better then someamericans.

привет лена! По-моему ты говоришь хороший по-англиский, но я говору плохой по-русский.

Welcome to RO, Lena!
I love the picture of Chaki sleeping. What an incredible colour!

Your English is super.. don't worry about it!

Autumn

Your english is great. If you read my stuff you will probably find more mistakes in mine than yours and i live here.;) Your bunny is soo cute i just want to cuddle it

Latest posts

Back