Hello! From Runa & I!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! We're new here! I have a sweet little holland lop girl named Runa LaRue. She'll be a year old in July & I might be a little obsessed with doing photoshoots of her :p

I originally intended to adopt a bunny from a shelter & I honestly did not want to go the baby route again after my first female (that hormonal stage is a mess!) But I was following a breeder on facebook who is actually very responsible about the way she breeds , will turn people down from adopting if need be, & also makes sure to inform people about rabbit care. She ended up posting some of Runa's pictures, she was a runt & the very first photo of her, I was done for! Her hormonal stage was thankfully not that bad, but this girl definitely keeps me on my toes. I am constantly trying to make sure she's not getting into something she shouldn't, but she's such a sweet girl even though she has the typical holland lop attitude :p

I also am looking for a bond for her & I found 2 potential ones, I made a post in the general discussion if you guys could please check that out & help a bun-mom out!
57710721_10156396510947252_2923495882319986688_n.jpg

She's pretty! Is she spayed would be you looking for a neutered male as a companion for her?

Yes, she's spayed & looking for a male as a companion. I would be getting him neutered too if he's not already when I get him. I had a pair prior to Runa that were free roam in my room. My first female wanted to rule the world it seemed, she was boss lol. So I actually thought she would never bond with another bunny but she bonded with this male bun that I originally thought I would only be keeping temporarily. It took them 3 months, but it worked! lol. Those 2 have passed away now, so now it's Runa's turn. She's much more sweet to other animals than my first female was lol.

Latest posts

Back