Hello from PA.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Himalayan

Reaction score
Hello y'all.

My name is Danakah, and I am just getting back into breeding rabbits. I'm 21 and I haven't done this since I was 11. Theres ALOT Ihave forgotten and never even knew! I am extremely eager and excited to learn more! I have 17 rabbits right now. I will post pictures later when I figure out how. lol I live in PA, and have for most of my life. I also own a dog, and three horses. I am the redneck counrty girl, so naturally I can be a little crazy sometimes.

I am for the most part very out spoken and for the most part am fairly easy to get along with. I lack majorly in the social skills department, so please forgive me if I come off the wrong way sometimes. I really don't mean to.

I'm looking forward to meet everyone and making new friends along with hopefully learning a few million things. lol:)

Hey Danakah! Welcome to RO! :)

You'll learn so much here and there's plenty of very friendly people!

I eagerly await pics of your 17 rabbits! Wow!

Hello and Welcome to RO! :wave:

There is lots to learn on here, that's for sure. Lots of nice people too :) Should have no problem making friends. :biggrin2:

April

Thanks guys! It seems like a very friendly place that I'm gonna learn to love quick!

I will go out and get some new updated pics in a few minutes of all my little furry friends.

Grrrr. Had all the pics listed but wouldn't show up.

Did you hit the "preview" button before you post it? On the main board it will tell how to post a pic :)

Thanks! I'll go look into that.

Finally I think I got the picture thing under control. Lol So here are my kiddos!

This is Malcom. Dwarf Buck. 4months old.

Bunnies008.jpg

Malcom and his buddy Shorty. 5 month old Dutch buck.

Bunnies007.jpg

Duncan 15 month old Dwarf.Buck

Bunnies011.jpg

The handsome fellow on the left is Storm. 2yr old New Zealand cross. Buck and one of his girl friends (Yes he is the real ladies man around here:p) Cindy is on the right. Shes a New ZealandXFlemish 6months old. Below is another picture od Cindy.

Bunnies012.jpg

Bunnies022.jpg

This is Sydney. Cindy's halfsister. She is a 5month old FlemisXDutch.

Bunnies028.jpg

Next is Merlin a full brother to Sydney.

Bunnies024.jpg

Lacy. My pycho Lion Head Doe.I love her anyway. lol Age is unknown.

Bunnies030.jpg

Specks.8 week old Dwarf buck.

Bunnies034.jpg

Spot. Specks full sister.

Bunnies037.jpg

Midnight. 9 week old LopxDwarf doe.

Bunnies039.jpg

Ash. 2yr old doe. Breed unknown.

Bunnies001.jpg

Now the big girls. They are all7 month old Flemish Giant Doe's.

First is my favorite rabbit. Mya.

Bunnies018.jpg

Mya is on the left and her camra shy buddy is Patch who would not sit still for a pic and when she did she was in the box!lol

Bunnies020.jpg

One the left is Amy (RIP baby) and the right is April.

Bunnies019.jpg

I don't think I forgot anyone. I will get some better pictures later. I had tons of pics of my rabbits but then our computer crashed and i lost them all.

I forgot two!

Here is Solitair. My bunnie with Head Tilt. Shes about a year and a half. Dwarf.

Bunnies031.jpg

Then theres Smoke. 4 month old Lion head buck. And Dutch a full brother to Sydney and Merlin.

Bunnies036.jpg

Thank you, and so far I love it here! Everyone is so nice and helpful!

Wow! You have lots are beautiful bunnies. I only have 2 bunnies but I wish I could have more. Someday :)

April :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back