Hello from Oregon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarveyAndSam

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just joined today. My name is Debbie, and I have two bunnies (my first), Samantha and Harvey. I adopted them from the Small Animal Rescue Shelter in Burnby, BC.

Along with our bunnies, we also have a dog (Samson), a cat (Summer) and several ratties :).

Here are a few pics of our bunns. (I have a crappy camera, so Sam's beautiful blue eyes always come out red). :(

Harvey:

bunnies10.jpg

Sam:

bunnies5.jpg

Their home"

pen3.jpg

pen2.jpg

bunbuns.jpg

Anyway, looking forward to posting and hearing about other folks and their bunnies. :D

Debbie

Welcome to RO Debbie!! :wave:

Sam and Harvey are beautiful! And I love their set-up, it's great. :D

Are you enjoying being a bunny-owner?

~~~~~~
~Michaela, and the girlies~

Welcome to the forum, Debbie :biggrin2:!

Your bunny babies are lovely. I can't wait to read more about them and see more pictures.

How many ratties do you have? I have two, Leonidas and Spartan :).

Your pictures look great! It doesn't matter what kind of camera you have, there is something about the retina in the rabbit that will always make them look red.

Welcome! This is a great site with many experienced people.

Welcome, this is a great site and you will find many helpful people here, I have.

Your pictures look great!:D It doesn't matter what kind of camera you have it has more to do with the rabbits retina that makes them red in pictures.

Welcome to the site.

Back