Hello from Ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvthempigs

Reaction score
Just wanted to say "hello" and share a couplephotos of my newbunny and my nephew. I have lots ofcritters including dogs, cats, cockatiels, fish, guinea pigs and thislittle one (have hadpet rabbits in the past) I*think* he is a lionhead although that doesn't really matter cause wethink he is adorable what ever breed he is ;) Doesn't have aname yet, maybe someone here can help??

Here he is:

100_3134.jpg

100_3133.jpg

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here and learning more about rabbits :)

:shock:Bunnynapping????? I don't think so......lol

Thanks for the welcome, I hope totake a few more pictures to share soon:)

Hey there - looks like a lionhead tome! Cute!! Can't wait to see more pics, welcome tothe forum, just jump right in. :)

That is definitely a lionhead. I think he's oneof the cutest looking lionheads on this forum! Okay, Okay....I thinkall Lionheads are cute. I have one myself:).

Welcome to the forum! Go ahead and start a Bunny Blog for this little guy, we love pictures! Does he have a name?!

Everyone on this forum is very nice and knowledgeable:hug2:. We arealso lucky to have Peg, a Lionhead breeder from Texas, to talk"Lionhead talk" with:D.

:group:

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Hey there, welcome to RO!:wave:

Aww what a cute lionhead you have, I have one too.:D

I hope you enjoy the forum, there is so much amazing information here,as well as one of the closest and friendliest communities you'll findon the net.:groupparty:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Wonderful, Lionhead it is then! Thislittle guy just stole my heart. When I first saw him I wasn'tsure that he was even a rabbit lol He is smaller than myguinea pigs. I willhave to dig out my scale and seehow much he weighs.

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

So, Who wants to help me name this little fuzz ball? Mynephew, sister and I were thinking maybe Malley (like the candy/icecream store) so far I have been calling him baby bun bun when I talk tohim. I know, I know, real original on my part.....lol

OH! OH! OH!

Name him MALLEY!! That is the cutest name for a cute little Lionhead. :inlove:

I am VERY fond of "M" names.....just look at my bunnies:D. They areMallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae. I still call them weird namethough....like bunbunbuns, rigabuns, love buns, hoppity bunnies,ect....lol. That is probably why they hardly know their realnames?:lookaround

That's funny Amy, I didn't even notice the "M" thing you had going on ;)

Sometimes I think my dogs don't know their real names because I seem toalways call them other things. Sometimes it's cutesie stufflike "my little biscuit boy" or "my baby bug" but there are days when Irefer to them as not so nice things lol

I have a funny feeling I am going to go with the name Malley:)I just can't get over how cute he is......I love himalready.

Maria

That's what bunnies do to ya;).

I think the name Malley is just wonderful for him:D. Have you started ablog yet so you can post a bahjillion pictures of the little cutie?

Hi!! Welcome to Rabbits Only!!

Your little lionhead is such a cutie-pie!! I can't wait tohear all about him, hear about his name (which I think Amy had anAWESOME suggestion on...you can also post something in the main RabbitsOnly forum asking for advice, if ya like!), and see all sorts ofpictures! :)

I'm going to be getting a couple cute little lionheads myself inSeptember. They're all picked out, and are actually two froma litter that Peg (TinysMom) has (the sweet lady Amy mentions thatlives in Texas). I think Amy might be getting one from hereventually, too. In fact, there are several members that wantto. Hehe!

Anyway, feel free to post any and all questions you might possibly have! :D

Hugs!

Rosie and the Gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Maria actually wrote that she picked out the name Malley, but was still deciding on it. I just told her he MUST be named it;).

Oh yes, I plan to get a lionhead from Peg. I wish it was soon, but itwill be within the next two years. Ryan and I want to be all settled inand make sure we can have another bunny added in for the nearfuture.....meaning renting a place, space for the new bun, ect:D.

Wooo! I can't wait to hear all about Malley!

p.s......Rosie, I think Malley and Sophie should be bun-lovers. Am I right?:D

It's always so much fun to get a new addition to the family :)

Will you be making a trip to Peg's or are you having your bunny flown in on a plane?

I have been cleaning fish tanks most of the day and I'm beat so noplaying with the camera tonight. I have to work tomorrow andthen go to my moms for Easter dinner so it won't be tomorrow either lolMaybe Monday after work : )

Amy, Who is Sophie? I'm guessing a really cute lionhead girl ;)

I am not sure if we would ship the bun oractually drive to Peg's! How exciting would a drive be?!:D I'm a waysfrom Texas though!

Sophie is a cute lionhead lady that you can see in kellyjade's blog about her bunnies, Sophie and Apollo:)....

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=18685&forum_id=6

Welcome to the list - I'm "Peg" - a lionheadbreeder in SW Texas. What a cutie pie you have....then again - I'm asucker for lionheads.

I just wanted to let you know that if you are anywhere near Columbus,OH, the North American Lionhead Rabbit Club will be having its annual"Lionhead National Show" at the Ohio State Rabbit show on Saturday, May5th at the Expo Center there in Columbus. It is free admission (I thinkit is $6 for the parking).

Also - you can learn more about lionheads here:

www.lionhead.us - the club's site

www.lionheadrabbit.net - a great site with information about the breed.

Welcome to the board!

Peg

Hi Peg, Thanks for the welcome and the links.

Columbus is about 3 1/2 hours from me. Is this show held there every year?

So how did you end up deciding to breed lionheads? I hadnever heard of them until sometime last year. When I saw themin person I could't believe how cute they were. I can'tbelieve I finally have one of my own :)

Hey stranger! LOL

Didn't realize you had joined here, I just joined up about 2 weeks ago when we got in the rescue bunnies!!

Maria, what a cute bunny!!! Didn't realize you had gotten a lionhead!!we had one last year (foster bunny) who had severe teeth issues, theyhad to be clipped weekly. We finally found the little guy a good home.He was a Himi marked one!

Hi Jess, I just joined recentlymyself. Wasn't planning on getting the bunny so soon but mysister and I stumbled across him (actually didn't take him home thefirst time I saw him but when I returned and he was still there I hadto take him with me)

I found this site through Angels site (hope that makes sense) lol

A lionhead with Himi markings....that sounds beautiful! Toobad about his teeth though. I hope that doesn't become anissue with my Malley.

Good to see you here :)Do you have any rabbits of your own right now or just the rescue bunch?

Maria, I currently have 6 bunnies here, the mix is for sure finding a new pet home, as will the rexs (more than likely)

As far as the lops..i don't know! LOL

I rehome Meatball awhile ago (which angel knew) and I miss him SO bad,regret it now, even though he has a great home, & I still getto see him! I want another flemmie SO bad!!

A friend of mine went & bought a cute white bunny & hadher for about 3 days, and I went over to visit. I said "she is pullinghair, is she pregnant?" they told me No

When I opened her cage, i saw her nest moving. I told them they were right, she isn't pregnant, not now!!

They now have 3 little babies. They plan on keeping 2..the Third onewas promised to me the day they were born (before I had ANY rabbits!)

The little one is marked like a HIMI!! I love him/her? already!! I goto see it every 2 or 3 days!! I was there last night, and it is alreadyplaying in the nest with it's sibs!! I can bring in home in about 2more weeks!

The lionhead had a tooth issue that is genetic, so the breeder gave himto me as a rescue. (the other alternative was to kill him,andI couldn't have let that happen!)

He now has a great home with 4 kids and loves being a spoilt rotten house bunny!! :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back