Hello from NY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloutier39

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have been a bunny owner for about 9 years. Currently I have 3 rabbits - Milo, Phoebe and Izzy. For about 3 years all three rabbits were living together. About 2 weeks ago we had to separate Izzy from the trio because she was being bullied. Phoebe and milo live upstairs with my sister while izzy now lives in my apartment (downstairs) with me and my two cats piper and Leo. So far things are going well. They are all running around together and I think Izzy wants to be friends with the kittens :)

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself. I look forward to chatting with you all!!

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

Latest posts

Back