Hello from North England uk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockiesmam

Reaction score
I have today, just purchased a little baby bunny. I'm researching the best housing for her as she is currently in a small indoor rabbit cage. She is tiny but this cage is not ideal. I'm thinking of a dog crate possoibly . I would welcome your thoughts x

Hello, welcome to RO! :wave:

My bunnies sleep in a double-storey hutch together, and have run of a sectioned off part of my living room during the day. I'm upgrading them to a NIC condo soon but they'll still have run of a considerable area. Maybe you could look into something like that? :)

Welcome! I'm from Leeds UK! Alfy lives in a dog cage and we put a shelf in it which she loves to climb on. We just open the door and she hops around the living room. They're really easy and cheap to buy, easy to clean out and fold down nice and flat if you ever need to move them. She loves hers and it gives her plenty of room to stand up like a human!

What is your bun? Pictures would be great!

Hi! I''m from London! :)

My buns live in a puppy pen, which I'd highly recommend if you've got the floorspace. Cheap, simple, and loads of space for the buns!

Hi and thanks for the replies. I think a dog cage might be ideal for her or a dog pen. She doesn't have a name yet and she is no breed ( I think). Here are some pictures x

Thanks. I shall do that. Here are some pics of her playing out today! Happy bunny still with no name...

1398793950925.jpg

1398793972675.jpg

I got a second bunny yesterday from the same place as this bunny so they have already lived together. I plan to bond them if possible.

1399136530114.jpg

What a cutie, can't see the pic of your new bun. A lovely big garden and love the daffs. What part of Leeds are you from, I'm originally from there but now live in Spain. This is my three

1399144773008.jpg

They are so beautiful!!! From Horsforth. Do you know it?

OMG what a fluffy bundle, just gorgeous. Yes, my Auntie used to live at Horsforth, I am originally from Seacroft but my mam and sister now live in Castleford.

It certainly is. We lived originally just opposite the back of Killingbeck Hospital and then not far from Seacroft Centre. It was a real shock during the week to hear the news about the teacher who was stabbed, my brother used to go to Corpus Christi,such a shock.

Latest posts

Back