Hello from NJ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicksMom

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Sue. I live in Warren County,NJ with my husband and our youngest son (who will be leaving for theAir Force in July). Our furry family consists of our 9 monthold yellow Lab, Caleb, a 17 year old tuxedo DSH cat, Topper, our almost4 year old broken fawn Minin Rex, Shaker and a tank of 13 tropicalfish. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you andyour fur families.

Hi and Welcome!!

Are you the same Micksmom from I-dog? If so, I didn't realize yourfurry family consisted of a bunny! I'm mostly a lurker there, exceptfor bunny related posts, lol!!

I'd love to see pictures of your mini rex.

clarzoo wrote:
Hi and Welcome!!

Are you the same Micksmom from I-dog? If so, I didn't realize yourfurry family consisted of a bunny! I'm mostly a lurker there, exceptfor bunny related posts, lol!!

I'd love to see pictures of your mini rex.

Yep, that'd be me! :) I found the link to this sitethere today. This picture of Shaker was taken lastspring. He'll be 4 in a couple of weeks.

47b6db34b3127cce897c6da326c800000036108Acs27hm4cNg

1.gif
Sue! I too am from Southern NJ, Glouster County. Your Shaker is quitethe looker :bunnydance:I am mommy to 6 lionhead bunnies andone lop.

I am sure you will just love it here as much s I do.

Welcome Sue :wave2

I love Shaker! But thenI love any rabbit with a rex coat:tongutwo: hehe

Enjoy the forum! It's a great place with a lot of great information to help with bun care.

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Hi and Welcome!!

I am new here myself!!! If you don't mind me asking...wherein warren county are you? I live in Bridgewater (somersetcounty)...not to far away!!!

Karen

:welcome1Hi Sue,

Glad to meet you.Hope you enjoy the forum it is great chatting witheveryone here.Especially when it is all about our furry bun buns.I am abreeder I have about 30 or so but who's counting. I am in camden countynj.Look forward to chatting again.

Bunnylady:bunnydance::jumpingbunny::brownbunny:bunny19:dutch:bunnyheart:bunny2:rabbithop

Latest posts

Back