Hello from MN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomorrow264

Reaction score
My name is Deanna and these are my two bunnies Dottie and Basil (name was Daphne til today.)They are 4 months old but I don't know what breed they are.

DottieDaphne.jpg

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

They are both VERY cute and you've got off on the right foot by supplying such cute pictures. Well done :D

It may be hard to tell their breed (or look at possible breeds that they may be) until they are fully grown, but if you post the picture and their weight and age and any other pictures that show them well in the Rabbitry, then you might get some useful feedback. That's if you want to know their breed or opssible breeds/cross breeds. :)

I look forward to seeing you around,

Take care

Tracy

:welcome1to the forum! First your bunnys are very cute, great picture to post. This is a woderful site to discuss and learn about rabbits. This site is very friendly and eveyone is very helpful.

Glad to haveyou here and I look forward to seeing more pictures of your bunny's and hearing about your life as a bunny slave.

Dave

Hi Deanna! Welcome to RO! :)

Basil and Dottie are soo cute! Adorable pic!

Do you know what genders they are?

See you around!

Numbat wrote:
Hi Deanna! Welcome to RO! :)

Basil and Dottie are soo cute! Adorable pic!

Do you know what genders they are?

See you around!
Thank you for the welcome :) Dottie is female and Basil was supposed to be female but is in fact a male.

Latest posts

Back