Hello from me and two new buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMummy

Reaction score
Hi, I am a very new bunny mum, and wanted to introduce myself and my two lovely critters.

I am very new to being owned by rabbits and am having a little bit of a tough time with it, but reading all the forums and post it seems there is light at the end of the tunnel after all.

Anyway my two babies are:

Pebbles, a 20 week old (neutered ) male. He is white with pebble patterned brown spots. He is still a little nervy and cautious of me but he LOVES to sleep and his favorite treat is banana! He is the calmer of the two especially since he was fixed, and we're still waiting for his true personality to come out as I dont think we've been fully exposed to it yet. He is a bluddy hansome young chap though, and he knows it.

Bambam a 16 week old black Lionhead female, she is the the more curious of the two and is the first to run over for treats. She is mischevious and skittish. She loves her bunny marathons and is a real chewer ( we have the holes in the wall to prove it). She is a little cute ball of fluff, but don't let that fool you, as she definitely rules the roost. She loves treats and has even started to hop all over me to get to her favorite peice of fruit.

So there are my babies. They are still incredibly cautious around me but are getting better. I am using all of my patience and spending as much time as I can on the floor with them (good job I love to read huh?)

I know each bun is different but I would like to know from first hand experience how many of you have overcome the following problems

Chewing (Thankfully digging isn't)
Bondong (with me, they LOVE one another)
Litter training (Poop between the toes is never pleasant)

Thank you and hello from all three of us.

XXX

:hello Welcome to Rabbits Online!

You've come to the right place:D. If you haven't already, take a look through the Lagomorph Library, especially Bunny 101 and Rabbit Health. There's a wealth of information in there.
Otherwise, feel free to ask any questions in the other forums. If you have a chance, you can start a Bunny Blog with some pictures of your bunnies. :bunnydance:

Matt:cool:

Hello and welcome
Hope to see some pics of ur buns soon
{{Really excited}}
This is a great forum - why don;t you start a bunny blog and keep us posted on your buns!! :cool:

by the way great names

:welcome1 So glad you found us! Your bunnies sound adorable and mischievious! (Love their names!) Would love to read a blog about them! (With Lots of photo's!!!)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

The bunny blog sound like a good idea, will have to work out how to upload my pics from my phone to the delapidated pc we have,but will try as my buns are just too cute to not show off. But then again so are all bunnies.

It's good to know that whatever problem I'm facing (and there are a few ) there are a legion of people who have gone through, and overcome the same.

Cheers

Me and the buns..x

Hi all,

Right blog has started, right from day one. And trust me there is LOADS more to go in. Hope you enjoy.

Will try to upload pics from this poop phone asap.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome.

XX

Hi all thanks again for the really warm welcome. We all appreciate it. I would LOVE to put up pics, but it seems I am having a technophobe moment so if anyone can talk me through it that would be great..

x

Latest posts

Back