Hello from me and my bunny Custard from Wales, UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nialuvsace

Reaction score
Hi,

My name isNia and I live with my fiance Davidandour rabbit is calledCustard and we are from Wales in the UK.

Custard is a male lionhead and he has just turned 1, on the 30th May. He isour first rabbit and I can't believe howentertaining he is. He loves running around our feet and he always knows when we are eating something nice because he comes running and stands on his back legs, begging! Offer him one bite of something sweet and he'll snatch the whole thing and run away with it! And when he doesn't get his way, he sulks like a child, stomps his feet and ignores us until we give him rocket or an apple, then he gives us kisses. Also, if we ignore him by turning our backs at him, he stomps his feet and looks at us as if to say"YOU can't ignore ME!" :D

:bunnyheart

Hi Nia and welcome..

Custard sounds very adorable...his picture in your avatar is very cute..i'm looking forward to hearing more about him.

Hello and welcome to RO. As Cheryl noted, very cute, and ours love boxes and paper bags too. We were going to be in your neighborhood in August, but, Nancy got a very bad infection after surgery, so we are doing IV antibiotics this Summer and had to cancel our travel plans.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Hello and welcome to RO. As Cheryl noted, very cute, and ours love boxes and paper bags too. We were going to be in your neighborhood in August, but, Nancy got a very bad infection after surgery, so we are doing IV antibiotics this Summer and had to cancel our travel plans.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope Nancy will be better soon.

Custard also loves the weighing scales inour bathroom. I think he likes the beaping the scales make everytime he gets on, or maybe he's just paranoid that he's putting on weight with all the food he eats! :rollseyes

:bunnyheart

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the fourm Nia :)

Sounds like Custard is full of personality!

I am curious if there is a story behind the name Custard...?

See you around the forum.

Latest posts

Back