Hello from MA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoomom

Reaction score
My name is Rebecca and I live with Elvis the rabbit. Elvis lived with a family until they had to move and couldn't take him with them, they brought him to a place where they thought he would have a good home, but he was instead going to be fed to a very large snake. I felt bad because he was friendly and had been a pet, so I took him home with me instead. Now he lives in a large C & C cage, gets lots of playtime with me, treats whenever he demands them, and pretty much is the boss around here, even though he had to pay for it all by getting neutered. He is my first bunny, and I am continually amazed by how smart and personable he is. He knows his name, knows to go back in his cage when playtime is over, is completely litter box trained, and has a great sense of humor. As far as I know, he is around a year and a half old, and is at least part lionhead. I look forward to learning more about rabbit care and meeting other rabbit owners, maybe even some in Northeastern MA?!?!

Here is a cute pic of Elvis I got tonight.

FunnyElvis.jpg

Heya and welcome Rebecca - yep, you've come to the right place for all things bunny - love Elvis hair-do, hehe

First off i want to say THANK YOU for sav ing him. I dont dislike snakes and understand that they have to eat but i dont get it and could never do it. You are his guardian angle that saved him from a horrible fate, so again i say thank you for saving him.

Secondly welcome, he is a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure the neuter wasnt too bad, i mean heck his fate was heading in the w rong dirction to begin with , so i am sure he would of traded being snake food for a nueter,lol.

He is so cute, look at that face!!!!!!!!!! Welcome, hope you like it here, and we enjoy pictures, lots of pictures.

Welcome! I live in CT now but used to live in Springfield, MA. I also have a bun named Elvis.

Latest posts

Back