Hello From GA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiedarling

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Katie & Lucille Bunn(we just call her Lucy) is my new baby bunny. I'm a bunny newbie from Central GA.

Yes. Like Lucille Ball. It was either going to be that or Dolly Parton. When I went to pick her up & I saw her, I thought to myself "Yup. Definitely Lucy".

Hi & :welcome1, Katie & Lucy!
Nice to have another southern bunny person! RO is a great place to make bunny friends & come to learn from wonderful experienced bunny moms & dads. Nice to meet you & Lucy! Be sure you post pix of Lucy! We love pix!

this is Lucy about a month ago at 8wo. I didn't realize just how big she has gotten already until I looked at these pics today! She looks like a completely different bunny. She has filled out in the face quite a bit and her big ol feet are just ginormous! lol

She has more than doubled in size and the basket that I brought her home in, well she's too big for it now. When we got her, she only filled half of it! I will try to post some more recent pics when I figure the forums & stuff out. I'm a total newbie still.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back