hello from EDDIE AND ALFONZO

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurshy3

Reaction score
OK so i have had ED for 3 years hes timid huge and has not been neutered....and 2 days ago Alfonzo needed a home hes a baby maybe 8 weeks...hes eating on his own...

They have met and seem to get along well....Alfonzo jumps all over ED and they sit beside each other.

Last night they seemed to ignore each other.

Tommorrow both will go to the vet and ED will be neutered.

How best can i ensure two happy bunnys.

And how can i help little alfonzo adjust to his huge change

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

You don't have to say what city your in but if you could update your profile with an areayour in, may be likeNorth west Ohio etc, that would help others provide you with info that may help you and your bunny.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and stories about them.

Dave

Poor Ed, lol. Alfonzo sounds like a puppy, jumping all over him. lol. Ed sounds like a good rabbit, hope the nueter goes well!

Welcome to the forum... your bunnies are beautiful!!! Best of luck with Ed's neutered next week... he sounds like a very good bunny to accept a new friend so easily!

Latest posts

Back