Hello from Central New York!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, it's Mike and Scone! Welcome! *tosses craisin confetti* I'm so glad to be getting a double dose of Scone pics! ;)

Mike that last pic of him shows such a pretty gray color! He's adorable!!!

Doesn't he try to chew the self water thing? I'd love to use one of those with Bo but there'd be HAY and Toys and all sorts of stuff in it. I have to fill a crock 2x per day and then I also try to keep a water bottle on his cage. We were thinking of going away for the day next weekend and I keep thinking "who will water BO!" :?

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Mike that last pic of him shows such a pretty gray color! He's adorable!!!

Doesn't he try to chew the self water thing? I'd love to use one of those with Bo but there'd be HAY and Toys and all sorts of stuff in it.
His fur is a really beautiful color - it's mostly grey, but shades to a soft tan at some angles and lighting conditions.

No, Scone doesn't try to chew on the water bowl at all. He's never been one for chewing on plastic. I doubt it tastes very good. He does love the water bowl, though, much more than the water bottle which forced him to hold his head at a uncomfortable angle. Inevitably, a strand or two of hay will get kicked into the bowl now and then, but it's not a big deal. I just pick it out when I notice it. That is one reason I put the waterer on its own shelf, though, to avoid having it in the usual path where Scone could kick debris into it.

The waterer is coated with some sort of antimicrobial substance, so it tends to stay clean for three or four days. I run my finger along the bottom when I give Scone his breakfast, and if there's any trace of sliminess I dump, wash and refill the waterer. Not a big deal. All in all, I'd recommend them, as no matter how hot it gets I know Scone will have enough water.

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Mike, you take amazing pictures. Scone is just too cute. What type of camera do you use? :camera
Thanks.

I use a Fuji S3 digital SLR, which is basically a Nikon single-lens reflex camera with Fuji electronics.

Latest posts

Back