Hello from Bubbles!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbles

Reaction score
Hello!

I am Candice and my adorable new (and first ever) bunny is named Bubbles. He is a black Holland Lop (I am pretty sure) with grey toes. He loves to run around the house with my Chihuahua, Gia, and play hide and seek with me. He also loves to have back massages and follows me all around the house. I love him so much and am excited to join RabbitsOnline.net!

:)

Hello and Welcome Candice!

Here on RO we love pictures! Can't wait to see some pictures of Bubbles! And I'm sure someone will be able to confirm what breed he is :)

Thats sweet he gets along with your chihuahua! Do they snuggle together?

Hope to see you around the forum :)
If you have any questions just ask :D

Becca x

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline Candice and Bubbles. Nice to have another Hoosier on the forum. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and reading some stories. It sounds like Bubbles has quite a personality, probably about the same size as Gia.

Dave

Welcome to RO Candice! Cant wait to see pictures of your adorable bunny, and if you have questions don't be afraid to ask :).

Here is a quick photo that I took the other day with my phone. Bubbles relaxing next to some feet!

Bubbles.jpg

Hi Candice! :wave:

Bubbles is a cutie! :biggrin2:Welcome to RO! It's great place!

:apollo:April

I think I know this person!!!!

Maybe cause it's my NIECE!!! Yes! she's a bunny person now! She knows the love of a bunner! Bubbles has been hopping around her in circles and buzzing! Isn't that awesome? :hearts:

I haven't personally seen him, but he looks like and sounds like a holland lop.... he's SO sweet and very good!

I can just see Gia chasing him LOL!

I'm glad you joined! This is the best place for bunny slaves for information and just sharing bunny stuff!

Oh, I forgot to warn you.... you WILL be a slave to Bubbles soon.... oh yes...

Thanks everyone! I got some more pictures of him I'll try to upload tomorrow. I just moved and can't find my connection cord thingy! :)

I think I'm starting to feel the slave part of having Bubbles...lol.

I think I'll start a Bubbles Blog if I get the time today! :)

Thanks again for your warm welcomes!

:apollo: Candice

LOL! He's going to have you wrapped around his little paw very quickly!

I can't wait to rub his little nose!

Welcome to the forum!! I just love Bubbles' colour... it's blackish like you said, but with some beautiful brown highlights. He's just gorgeous!! Can't wait to hear more about him!!

awww bubbles is absolutely gorgeous!!! Welcome to the forum!

Latest posts

Back