Hello from Alaska!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silkyn

Reaction score
I don't have any rabbits yet, but am doing my research because I hope to some day. I'm really into learning about all the different breeds and colors.

We had an outdoor bunny when I was a kid, but now that I know how wonderful they really are, I want a house bunny!

I'm particularly interested in learning more about plush lops/velveteen lops. I love the lops and rexes, and it sounds like in developing the plush lop, pet quality was placed as a high priority.

I'm also fascinated by people that do agility with their rabbits, and hope tolearn more.

My critter family right now includes a pit bull/Great dane mix, stick bugs, millipedes, a betta, twolineolated parrots, and one bare-eyed cockatoo. Some day I will add a little bit more fur. In the mean time, I love learning! :)

Welcome to the Forum.

Hats off to you for doing your research before you get your bunny.

Rexes are beautiful bunnies. Love their soft coats. And easy keepers as well.

The plush rabbits, that's a new one on me.

Wishing you luck with finding the right bunny for you.

Check out the Library, excellent info there to help a newbie.

K :)

Hi there and welcome to the forum I'm sure you will find it very useful and fun to use!
Don't be afraid to ask questions we're not shy here!

Thanks everyone!

My dog loves cats and does really well around my cockatoo, so I think she would be okay with a rabbit if introduced properly. She likes the linnies a lot, too, but I don't let her around when they are out flying since they are very small. But she made friends with them through the cage bars.

She was around my sister's rabbit when we watched it as a baby and loved it (wanted to stare at it and kiss it all day long,) but that was a long time ago.

I think if she saw one she didn't know yet and it ran, she'd chase it, so I'd have to be careful about introductions. She does that with cats she doesn't know, but doesn't hurt them if she catches them. Once she knows the cat she gets along great with them.

I'd have to be careful because she is so huge.

Latest posts

Back