Hello from a Dutch bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luigi

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been meaning to introduce Luigi a lot sooner, but better late than never. :)

This here is our not-so-tiny terror, Luigi. He's a Mini Lop boy, currently about 7-8 months old. We don't know his exact age or birthday. My husband and I had never planned on getting a pet in our current home, let alone a bunny, but it was love at first sight at the pet store we randomly decided to walk into on my mother-in-law's birthday, and the day after, we brought him home. This was him at the pet store, on the day we met:
BzV5R.jpg

He was neutered a month ago. He can be VERY naughty and, quite honestly, has taught me that bunny proofing your whole existence (and not just your room/house) is definitely a process of trial and error, and a continuous one at that. He gets fresh water, unlimited timothy hay, high-quality timothy hay pellets, and a generous serving of fresh, leafy greens per day. He has plenty of suitable toys to chew on (cardboard boxes, toilet paper rolls, willow sticks, etc.), but that doesn't mean he doesn't get into trouble. He loves to loaf, loves to be petted, and we love him to bits!

Aaww! He's adorable! He looks very much like our very first bunny (bought the same way! - though many years ago)

It is very true that bunny proofing consists of plenty of trial and error! Each rabbit is unique.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you, Blue eyes! He's definitely a gorgeous bunny, but boy, can he be naughty...

Welcome to the clan of bunny slaves! You'll love having a bunny. They a very special pets to have. After I got my first one as a little kid, I've been addicted to bunnies. They are awesome!

Latest posts

Back