hello fellow rabbit lovers!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brent

Reaction score
I own a 12 year old cross breed dwarf rabbit. I got him when he was just a baby. He is one of my best friends. Brent

How do you post pictures? Only was able to post on mix breeds. Thanks Brent

Here is a good explantion of how to post pics from a moderator. I hope it helps. :)

"You click on the picture icon - the little picture of a mountain and a dark sun on a yellow background. The board will ask for the address of the picture. Put it in the box, and you're done.

Of course, the picture has to be available online to start with. The easiest way to do that is to use the RO photo gallery - click on the "Photo" button on the toolbar. Upload the pictures to the gallery, add a new album for yourself (assuming you don't have one already), and upload the photos.

Then, to include a photo in a post, call up the album and click on the photo in the album to display it (I usually do this in another tab or browser window, so I can both post and call up the picture at the same time). Right-click on the displayed photo and choose "copy image location" to save the address. Then, when the post editor asks for the address of the picture, just paste (ctrl-V) it into the box.

You would use the same procedure if you had the picture saved somewhere else, just copy and paste the picture address into the box."

thumb2_img_05891-7160.jpg

Here is a picture of Hip Hop! My wife helped me post this. I think she is warming up to him!
Ha!
Brent

Latest posts

Back