Hello everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

existenziell

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and relatively new to being a rabbit owner.

I got my first rabbit back in July. His name is Hegel. He is an 8 month old lionshead mix (he's the one in my avatar). I really love him a lot. Admittedly, he was an impulse purchase at a pet store after looking awhile at rabbits and really wanting one. He "sealed the deal" when he came up and started licking my finger. Yep, he's a real sweetheart.

Needless to say, I fell in love with rabbits and, more recently, got a second rabbit (this time adopted from the Humane Society). Her name is Juniper. I have lots of nicknames for her including June, Juni, Junebug, Junebuggy, and Angry June (see my post in nutrition and behavior for an explanation of this last nickname). I do love her a lot in spite of her issues.

Owning two rabbits has inspired me to learn more about them. I have spent a number of hours reading up on their care, behavior, and the different breeds. I guess you could say that pet rabbits have become an interest of mine. I joined this forum hoping to learn more and get some advice on dealing with my own rabbits.

Welcome!

This is the place to join thats for sure. Lots of rabbit obssesees and a great place to learn.

I have two buns also. My Lionhead Agnes I got first, got her spayed and then adopted Archie and bonded them back in October. They are a happy bunny couple.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and you buns. Glad you found us here :)

Hi & welcome!
I still consider myself a new bunny person. I chose my Jersey Wooly does after much consideration with my family, pets & housing situation. This board/forum is a wonderful place to learn & so many helpful members to talk to & ask questions. Congratulations on your bunnies!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have to say that one of the things I already like about the forum is seeing pictures of everyone's rabbits in their avatars. You all have such cute bunnies.

Back