Hello everyone :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyla

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here, my name is Samantha. :) Lyla is our mini rex doe. We just got her Feb. 8th, and we already love her so much! We got her for my little boy, who is almost 3. He loves her to pieces!
She is about 11 weeks old now. She is white, with broken blue around her eyes and on her ears and a few random spots on her back. She is just the sweetest little girl! She's taken right up with our family and will come to us (with the exception of my son, she's still a little leery of his rambunctiousness lol) she will eat from my hand and loves to sit in my lap.
We live in Northeast Tennessee.
Glad to be here, and look forward to getting to know all of you bunny lovers! :)

Welcome aboard, Samantha!! Congrats on your new baby Lyla! Whats your bunny boy's name? Is he fixed?

Happy you're here! I just got my baby Tucker Feb. 3rd, and he's doing so well with us here too, it's awesome isn't it? He is about 10 weeks old now. Did you get your baby from a breeder? I got mine off of craigslist, he had my heart from the get go. <3

Hello Samantha,

Im new here too but ive already found everyone to be really friendly so im sure you will settle in soon.

Lyla is very pretty. I have my lionhead x lop called Mushroom and we are having a new baby come to us in two weeks time and she is a french lop.

I originally got Mushroom for my two daughters but he is really my bunny lol

Welcome to 'Rabbits Online' x

Hahaha Tucker couldnt help but chuckle at your post asking if he's fixed. Lol. I think by little boy she means her son :) sorry, couldn't resist. I've misread things on here too so maybe im misreading this who knows! But it just struck me as funny........;)

Welcome Samantha and Lyla. Glad to hear your new bun has settled in so well. I also have a mini Rex, they are intelligent and hysterical :) ironically I have a young son too (if you did indeed mean son by little boy) and while rabbits make excellent pets, they don't always do good around young children so I agree with Larry to be careful there. My son has strict rules with the buns (can't be alone with them, can't pick them up) and being so careful has allowed their bond to develop very well :)

Looking forward to hearing more from you. Do post pics if you want! :)

Welcome Samantha and Lyla, she looks lovely. Glad to hear she´s settling in and I´m sure she´ll become a very loved member of your family. I´m sure it will be great for your little boy and your little bunny to grow together. Look forward to hearing more about her and him and see a few pics. We all love pics of everyone´s bunnies on here :bunnyheart

Thank you everyone for the welcome! :) And by my little boy I did mean my son :) He will be 3 in April.

:hello and welcome to the forum. Would like to add a word of caution--be very careful with your bunny around your son as a bunny can be hurt very easily.

I am very very careful about him being around the bunny. I keep a lock on her cage so that he can't open the door. Also when she is out, he has to sit still on the floor. (which yes, can be difficult to accomplish lol) he can only hold her when he's sitting and next to me. I never leave them alone together.

She is still skiddish of him, but will come to him when he sits beside of her cage. she does run from him when he tries to touch her though.

I'm so so happy we got her, we love her so much! She is so sweet!

Hi & welcome, Samantha & Lyla! I'm new here as well! I have two Jersey Wooly does! Nice to meet another bunny newby!

Latest posts

Back