Hello everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trixie

Reaction score
WOW, I am finally registered. I could not get registered all day long yesterday. :D

My name is Tracy, I am owned by Thumper (son named him lol) (male) Netherland Dwarf rabbit and Mocha (female) Mini Lop.

They are both housed indoors & are a part of the family with dogs, parrots and fish. :)

Thumper was just neutered and to make a long story short, he's been back to the vet as he was in pain & his system was shutting down. He's on Metacam, Cisapride and Critical Care....my poor bun. He will take everything but the Critical Care....even when in a bunny burrito. lol

I think that's it for now. I've been reading for weeks and weeks now & thought it time to join.

Welcome. I hope Thumper is soon on the mend. Maybe he will eat something like pumpkin puree [not spiced], if it's somewhere he can lap it. If putting it on a plate doesn't work, you could dab a tiny bit on his face & he'd have to lick it off.

Welcome Tracy,Thumper,and Mocha!:hello I hope Thumper is well soon.:sickbunny:

He just had a bunch of normal poos. ;) YAY I am so super happy. Do I share pics of the bunnies here? I couldn't find a place on the forum.

I hope it's okay to share pics in this thread. :)

Thumper

104.jpg

103.jpg

099.jpg

Mocha

MOCHA2012001.jpg

MOCHA2012002.jpg

MOCHA2012004.jpg

IMHO, it's OK to share pics of bunnies anywhere on this site.

Beautiful bunnies!

What's really fun is starting a blog. Let's you keep a diary of what your buns do. Post pics as they get bigger or just funny things you findyour bunnies doing. They all are just a hoot to be around. And it's great to go back and re-read yourself.

K:)

Latest posts

Back