Hello everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystal

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I've been on these forums for a couples days, at first under the name crissi&lopsy, but then I had issues signing in.

I got my rabbit yesterday, he is two years old. my friend saved him from being put down, and then heard I was looking for a rabbit and thought I could give him a better home because she hasn't got much time for him. his legs on his right side stick out a bit (splay legs this seems to be called), which you can see in the photo below. he gets around surprisingly well, and can move fairly fast considering. his name is Lopsy, because two of his legs are normal are two stick out, so he is lop sided. he is a friendly bunny. and amusing to watch because he is a bit uncoordinated haha.

I think from his colouring and his size he looks like a black silver marten. I don't know if he might be crossed with something else...?? anyway, here he is...

n1043646129_381209_4885402.jpg

n1043646129_381211_3429437.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum! :)

:shock: Flopsy looks exactly like my bunny Tug!

Picture334.jpg

wow, Tug really does look the same! Numbat, do you know if their breed is black silver marten? just curious...

thank you for the welcoming :)

Not sure. Black fox colouring is pretty common in a lot of breeds. I think Tug is a mix, although he definitely has mini lop in him but his ears haven't lopped.

And I forgot to mention that I'm from Melbourne too :) Yay for Aussie and again :welcome1

Back