Hello Everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flowerpower

Reaction score
Hello,

My husband recently bought a new bunny (well he bought it, but we allknow who is going to care and "mother" it). He found her at apet store (*gasp*) and wouldn't leave without her. He saidshe looked sad and lonely and felt that he made a specialconnection with her. Then she pee'd on him and we took herhome. Her name is Flower and they told us she is a Rex, but Iam unsure as to what kind. She has very uniquemarkings. She is white with brown and black calico ears andthe same coloring lining her eyes, and little brown spots in a straightline down her back. My husband named her"Flower." I addition to flower, we also have a Queenslandheeler dog, 2 guinea pigs, and exotic and large breed of lizard (willgrow to 3 feet), a fish tank with aquatic frogs and fish, and a fishtank with a betta. We are moving this week and once we getsettled (and get Flower fixed), we are going to see if we can find hera friend at the local bunny rescue.

Flower and I hanging out on the couch
04-29-07_2217.jpg

A w w w w w ... Flower is so sweet! I've got three mini-rexes. :inlove:

:welcome1to theworld of BunnySlaves!

Where are you located, btw? (Good idea to have that in your profile).

And we really need a pic of the hubby with the bunny forour Men With Buns thread! ;)

sas :)

Hey :)

Welcome to the forum.

Flower is absolutely beautiful, lovely markings :)

I hope you settle into the forum ok.

Take care of yourself

Tracy

Welcome!:wave:

Flower is adorable! You can tell is definitely rex from her fur (doesn't it feel so luxurious?)

That's great you're getting her a friend! Let us know when that time comes.:D

~Michaela and the girls~ :bunny16:bunny16:bunny16

Back