Hello everyone, new here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morquinn

Reaction score
Well hello everyone, excited to join this forum. Im the proud new parent of a baby lionhead who I have named "Babs". I am not new to rabbits however, as a teenager I had 3 rabbits, a black satin named Casper, a Florida white named Misty and a Broken Chin of some breed (not sure what breed however) named Jewel. I got Casper as a baby from a breeder, Jewel and Misty were rescues and were already tattoo'ed which gave me an idea to show Jewel, she was kind of in a mixed category I guess you would call it, I am not familiar with showing rabbits, I was a teenager at the time but I entered her anyway, she won a third place, a first place and a champion ribbon :blueribbon: That was about 16 years ago, now im all grown up (sorta haha) and have two daughters of my own and have no pets and decided to get back into bunnies again. Im eager to see if someone with Lionhead knowledge can tell me what color she would be considered as she is kind of two-toned. I don't have pictures yet (trying to get her settled in) but will shortly, she is uber cute! Look forward to getting to know everyone in this community!

Hi & welcome to you & Babs!
I'm still new to bunnies but I am sure someone here will be able to help with Babs coloring identification. Everyone is super friendly & helpful here. Nice to meet you & I look forward to the pix & posts about Babs!

Welcome and congrats on your new addition. I have a Lionhead and she is a complete joy.

Hi welcome! I just got 2 lionhead boys in december!! dustbunny is a blue tort and his half brother clyde is a black tort!! they are so much fun and so sweet!! they just got neutered 3 weeks ago and waiting to rebond them!! I'm fairly new to bunnies, but have learned a lot from this forum!! I can try to answer any questions you have!!

Hello and welcome, lion heads are great looking little rabbits, can't wait to see a pic. Hope she settles in well.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Babs is settling in very nicely, still trying to figure out the whole picture thing though .

Back