Hello everyone, New here from Ohio!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrosler04

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I am jess. I live in southernOhio, and I just joined here! I have a health issue with a rescue bunnyI just brought in, and was hoping to get some advice&help here! :)

I live in Southern Ohio with my parents. We have several animals,including great danes, and mixed breeds, cats, guinea pigs, goats,fish, chickens, and we also recently brought home 6 rescue bunnies!

We do a lot of animal rescue here in our home, and mostly we focus onsmall animals (guinea pigs, chinchillas, ferrets, rabbbits, hamstersetc...)

These bunnies were all brought in from a breeder, who kept them in abarn, wire floor cages, pretty gross & no light at all!!

I will start a thread under the appropriate section with more info on them & the issues we are having!!

But we now have 3 mini lops~2 adult females

1 baby who we believe MAY be a male, (mini lop), 2 beautiful broken "blue?" mini rex, and a mini lop/mini rex mix.

Hi Jess and welcome to the Forum. I amin Ohio too - in northeast Ohio, Hinckley Home of theBuzzards! Looking forward to hearing about your bunnies.

thanks everyone! I will have to take some photos tomorrow! I need to think of names for them!

The little lop is just the cutest thing ever, I know I will never be able to give him (?) up!!

The 2 older lops are gorgeous too...all of them are! Lol

I may have homes for the 2 rexs & mix already! we sure hope we do!

Hey there and welcome to Rabbits Only!:wave:

I cannot wait to see the pictures!:bunnydance:

This site isa personal favourite of mine for helping withnames, Pet Names World but Idon't narrow the search down to rabbits when I'm looking, there aresome lovely ones for all animals that suit rabbits.:)

Have fun!:elephant:

Latest posts

Back