Hello Everybody

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome here, Jeremy! I'm glad to readthat you have your own "identity" now. We love reading aboutyour and Apollo's adventures and look forward to reading more of yourposts. :)

Hi Jer! welcome to the forum!

I think it's funny you call yourself his Bro! We say that mydaughter is Bo's girl, but when I refer to her if I am talking to him(yes I talk to him all the time) I'll say "Bo, there'sSissy!" :)

We don't give those pet names to our son for some reason. I think it's cause he's nearly 14 and too cool for that! lol

Apollo is a beautiful bunny. We want to get a flemish oneday. You'll have to give us some pointers when we do! I justcan't imagine lugging around a big bunny like that!

Welcome Apollo's Brother! :dude:

Some of my all-time favorite kid and bunny pictures are the ones of you and The Big Baby Beast.

Do you have any favorite games you like to play with Apollo, or is he as Lazy Bones as my Cali-Girl is?

Cali sounded like a wild horse coming after me last night when I wentto give Tucker some pellets. I was telling Raspberry Swirl's daughterhow he gets So Jealous if he thinks Tucker and Fauna get a treat andforget about him. How can you miss a Giant?

It amazes me how when Cali wants to be heard, she makes so much noisethat I can feel the vibrations of her running through the floor, but ifBig Girl wants to get into something she Knows is off limits, shetip-toes like a ballerina.

:)

Love,
-Carolyn

Thank you everybody.

Hi, I`m very happy to be here. Apollo is easy topick up but really hard to hold. I can't hold him to long because he'sreally heavy.

I will show him this summer. I like showing him because all the atttention and all the compliments.

Me and Apollo play lots of games together. Hide Jeremy= Apollo takesnewspaper and buies my head. If I uncover my head, Apollo covers it upagain.

We play tug of war with hay and paper. We play hide and seek alot.Apollo likes to play tag. He chases me around. When I stop he catchesme. Then it's my turn to run again.

The worst game Apollo likes to play is "Barber'. I lay on the floor andApollo chews and puls out my hair. I know he is trying to groom me butboy it sure does hurt.

Apollo is super quiet when he wants to be bad. He is super loud when he wants attention or Treats.

Jer

ApollosBro wrote:
Thank you everybody.

Hi, I`m very happy to be here. Apollo is easy to pick up but reallyhard to hold. I can't hold him to long because he's really heavy.

I will show him this summer. I like showing him because all the atttention and all the compliments.

Me and Apollo play lots of games together. Hide Jeremy= Apollo takesnewspaper and buies my head. If I uncover my head, Apollo covers it upagain.

We play tug of war with hay and paper. We play hide and seek alot.Apollo likes to play tag. He chases me around. When I stop he catchesme. Then it's my turn to run again.

The worst game Apollo likes to play is "Barber'. I lay on the floor andApollo chews and puls out my hair. I know he is trying to groom me butboy it sure does hurt.

Apollo is super quiet when he wants to be bad. He is super loud when he wants attention or Treats.

Jer

Hi Jer!!!

Welcome and I hope you have lots of fun here!!
Sounds like you and Apollo have heaps of fun together!!!:D:D:D:D:D

I can't wait to hear more of your stories and adventures of you and Apollo!!!

I live in Australia and our bunnys' name is Bindy.
This is a picture of her trying to chew my shoe! hahaha

IMG_0351.jpg

Hi Jeremy!! You do a great job withthat big bunny! Apollo is just such a cute guy. I'mso jealous of all you flemish owners out there...I'm hoping to get onein few months, but we'll see.

I'm looking forward to more pictures!

Jen

Jeremy tried his hand at photographytonight. He took pictures of Apollo and they are in Apollo's Acres.These are pictures of Noah, his 2 year old MiniDachshund.

BigFace.jpg

Napping.jpg

NoahNapping.jpg

Eye.jpg

Posed.jpg

This is his favorite

VeryCute.jpg

ApollosBro mom-Tina

I just love this picture of you and The Beast,Jer. He just melts in your arms and loves you somuch. What a cool pair you make!

Kisses.jpg

Love,
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back