Hello everybody

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everybody. I haveonly studied one page out of like30 pages:(. Ialready know words like hematite, naphtha, and stannous. They're fromchemistry. I was in a spelling bee in 5th grade ( I'm in 7th rightnow). I still have to learn words like paraphernalia, connoisseur, andaquiline. I also have to study English, Latin, Greek, and Spanish (good thing Spanish is my first language although they spell some wordswrong and I have to learn them the wrong way :()

hello cherry youve come to the right place theseare great people who will help you through anything your bunny goesthrough!!! i know i have experienced it. i have a holland lop shealmost a year old her name is lyla. shes a sweetheart most of thetime:) glad youve found us and hpe to hear more

sara

Nepo, you are spanish?

My kids are learning spanish in their school. They start in Kindergarten. I think it's great!

I still can't believe you are a year younger than my son! Youare very mature in your conversations on here.

I am Spanish Bo ( fromColombia). I don't look Spanish though. I have been in the U.S forabout 4 years :). I want to learn French, maybe in High school. Somewords in Spanish are very similar to words in English, for ex:protein>proteina, calcium>calcio,computer>computador. And some are even the same like television.:)

Yes, I Think it's very cool to see the similarities!

Do you like it here better?

I have a friend in Australia who wants to move here. I think he's crazy! lol

I like it here too, but Idon't know if I like it better. I things were the same inColombiaI guess I'd like it there better. But I don't know ifColombia is still fun since I haven't gone there in a LONG time. When Iwatch shows and stuff from there it brings a lot of happy memories. IfI had more friends from school, I would be satisfied 100%, but theymoved. But I still have you guys as buddies. :D

Latest posts

Back