Hello and Glad to Find You!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherine at sacred stories

Reaction score
I'm Katherine. I love your site!!!

I became a rabbit lover seven years ago when a neighbor asked me if I would take care of their caged "easter" rabbit while they were away. Although I didn't know anything about rabbits, I agreed and fell in love. Scout became my teacher and the light of my life. The cage was quickly discarded and the house bunny proofed:) Thebunny was really too much for its original owner and so they were glad for me to keep her.Scout and I had the most incredible and growing bond for seven years until she passed away two months ago. I'm still grieving and not quite ready for a new one. But I think I will be soon. I have not been able to find others in my area who have house rabbits or a vet I really trust so this site is a welcome source of information!!! And maybe, when I'm ready to adopt, this site will help me find my next bunny. In the meantime, just looking at the pictures of all your beautiful bunnies and reading your stories has really helped with the grief. Thanks and great to meet you!!!

(If any of you are in the Colonial Heights/Richmond/ Petersburg area of Virginia, I'd love to hear from you.)

Hi,

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Scout. Sounds like an amazing relationship. I got my first two bunnies a little over a year now. It's been such a pleasure getting to know these critters. And they do give so much back.

Look forward to hear when you decide to get another. Knowing how attached I am to my Tribe, I understand your sorrow. Hoping that sorrow turns to fond memory and a new one can start that journey to that amazing relationship again.

K

katherine at sacred stories wrote:
Thank you, ZRabbits. The bunny on your profile sure is adorable, by the way. I love that color!
That's my rescue Willard. He's a Sable Netherland. Definitely love his coloring. And what a sweet boy. A tilt of the head was all it took for him to wiggle his way into my Husband's heart. Have no clue about his past, but he's been with us since October, 2011 and has just be a pleasure and an asset to the Tribe.

K

Hello and welcome to RO
Bunnies really do have a way of getting to one's heart. We are sorry for your loss of Scout.
You will know when the time is right to share your life with another one.

So sorry to hear about Scout but it sounds like you gave him a great life :)

Welcome and I wish you best in finding your new bunny!

Welcometo Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Hopefuly, your bunny will never get sick,if you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back