Hello all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentle giants

Reaction score
I am new to this forum, and I thought I wouldintroduce myself. I raise Flemish Giants and Mini Rex, and I am fairlynew at it. I showed for the first time in November, and even though Ididn't win anything, it was a lot of fun! I'm looking forward togetting to know everyone.:rose:

I tried to use one of my Flemish pics as anavatar, but the file was to big. I will post the one I was going touse, I'm pretty proud of my Sally, the doe in the pic. I can't wait totry breeding her this spring! BTW, what kind of rabbits do you guyshave?

would you like me to resize the pic so you can use it as an avatar?

Ok, went ahead and did so...the entire body shot didn't come out wellwhen I cropped and resized it....so here's what I came up with forya...if ya don't like it...fine with me...just played around a bit justin case...

Is there a spot on here, like a gallery, where we can post pics of our "kids"? I always love to show off my rabbits!

:bunnydance:Welcome Gentle Giants!!

You will like it here . Everyone is soo nice! Also there is much good information here.

Gentle Giants is the breeder my Rupert came from and where my baby white Flemishis coming from.

Warmest Welcome, Gentle Giants! :purplepansy:

Dyky has spoken so very highly of you to me for the past couple ofmonths. Rupert is Beautiful, as are the babies that she shared a coupleof pictures of us with.

We are all types of rabbit fanciers in this forum: show and meatbreeders, pet owners, and rescuers. We started out this forum with oneFlemish on it: Apollo, dajeti2's little one who sadly just passed away.Because of Apollo, we have at least a dozen Flemish owners and aregrowing as quickly as they do.

I am a pet owner with a Polish, a Holland, and a Flemish.

I hope you enjoy the time you spend here and feel free to ask or share information you've learned along the way.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Thanks everybody! I am already liking it here, Ihave been reading through some of the posts, and everyone cares verymuch about each other and thier rabbits. I wanted to say to Tina, I sawa pic of your Apollo, and he was a very beautiful boy. I got tears inmy eyes thinking about you losing him. I lost a light grey doe of minethis summer, Lucy, very unexpectedly, and I know how hard it is. If itturns out neither of the white babies I have now are bucks, I will bebreeding Lacey again in two or three months, and I would be glad togive you first choice of any whites that come out of the litter. Talkto you all later, and thanks again!

You can show them off on the Flemish fever thread or make your own picture thread to put your babies on.

Welcome Gentle Giants ,Awesome to have another Flemish Owner/ Breeder on board. Ihave 4 Flemish right now , 2 Blacks , and 3 LtGreys , and hopefully a Light Grey Buck comingin from IL sometime soon . I am alsogetting a Sandy in about 5 weeks . I so cant wait .

Welcome Again to the boards . I Hope Youcan venture up this way to Ct for some ofthe Shows it would be awesome tomeet up with You .

Welcome, another flemmie owner. We have a fawnflemmie name MeatHead. The members here call him Micheal. The pic is inmy avatar also I have a home thread called MeatHeads home thread. Againwelcome. Also Cirrustwi has 4 flemmie one is a mix adn 3is afull breed. She has MeatHead's sister named Delilah.

gentle giants wrote:
Thanks everybody! I am already liking it here, I have beenreading through some of the posts, and everyone cares very much abouteach other and thier rabbits. I wanted to say to Tina, I saw a pic ofyour Apollo, and he was a very beautiful boy. I got tears in my eyesthinking about you losing him. I lost a light grey doe of mine thissummer, Lucy, very unexpectedly, and I know how hard it is. If it turnsout neither of the white babies I have now are bucks, I will bebreeding Lacey again in two or three months, and I would be glad togive you first choice of any whites that come out of the litter. Talkto you all later, and thanks again!
:tears2:I don't know what to say. I am so touched, thank you.Sally is stunning. I was wondering if you a website?

Here is a link that explains how to post pictures. If you need any help let me know.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=412&forum_id=1&highlight=posting+pics

Most of us start a home thread and add all of our pictures and stories in that one thread.

I'm sorry you lost Lucy, it's really hard. My condolonces.

Tina

:):):)Welcome Gentle Giants ...I joined severalweeks ago and this site is the best thing that ever happened to mybunny-luvin heart. I have learned more here in several weeks than if Ihad read for ayearand everyone is sonice andhelpful when our buns get sick and we get upset. You will LOVE thisplace....

Psssst, Hey Gentle Giants,

A Word to the Wise. Some of these people come across like they'rereally nice, then they try to convince you that "their" home would be abetter place for your rabbits than yours.

:no:

Watch out for Tina, Jenniblu, Laura...people like that.

Don't worry, I'll help protect you from people like that.

:angel:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Psssst, Hey Gentle Giants,

A Word to the Wise. Some of these people come across like they'rereally nice, then they try to convince you that "their" home would be abetter place for your rabbits than yours.

:no:

Watch out for Tina, Jenniblu, Laura...people like that.

Don't worry, I'll help protect you from people like that.

:angel:

-Carolyn
:faint:You are trying to nap more bunnies than me, Jenni, Lauraand the board combined. If you ever got all the bunnies on your listforgrt moving, you'd need to buy the entire state of Texas.

:nonono:shame on you.

Tina

Back