Hello all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey there gentle giants,ohh noo its another bunny nut:Dlike the rest of us:)

im new myself,and it is a nice forum to come and visit.:)

Hi I love giants. I've not owned oneyet but would definately like one in the future. I have twolops. I was told they were both mini lops when I got them butthey look completely different from each other now so I'm not sureexactly what they are but they are lovely. Sally is reallybeautiful. you can see some pics of mine in "photos of noraand snowball" if you want to.

Greetings and welcome to the forum!!:wave:

Carolyn wrote:
Psssst, Hey Gentle Giants,

A Word to the Wise. Some of these people come across like they'rereally nice, then they try to convince you that "their" home would be abetter place for your rabbits than yours.

Oh my gosh! Now I am glad I took my town off of my profile! :D I willhave to put a lock on my barn door, I know how gorgeous my babies are,and I know you are all righfully jealous! LOL Gypsy, you said you aregetting a light grey from Illinois? Who from? I might know them. Hereis a pic of my Benjamin, he is the father of Rupert and the kits in theother pics.

Hi Gentle Giants! :wave:

I'm on the other side of bunny sizes when comparing your Flemish

to my Netherland Dwarf (Pebbles).;) I went to my first rabbit show last

month.There were so manydifferent bunnies, butdidn't seeany

Flemish Giants, so maybe next time I will see my first Flemish.

Rainbows! :D

Yeah, there aren't a whole lot of Flemisharound. They seem to be gaining popularity in this area, though, thelitter I have right now is all spoken for, and they aren't even oldenough to wean yet! I'm a little sad, I was hoping to keep one. Theshow I went to a few weeks ago, there were some sandies and fawns, onlyone breeder with light greys and steels. I didn't have any flemish inshow condition at the time, so all I took were Mini Rex.

Latest posts

Back