Hello All!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyBar

Reaction score
I'm a relatively new bunny mama who shares custody of two rabbits with my husband.
We have a Californian (Jeff, male) and a "mutt" who I think looks like a Czech Spot (Beelzebun, female). They are the best. B is the sassiest creature on Earth, and Jeff was probably a stoner in a past life. :p

They are currently not bonded, despite us having Jeff for almost two months. I'm mainly looking for advice on how to do that, but I'll save that for another thread.

I'm a relatively new bunny mama who shares custody of two rabbits with my husband.
We have a Californian (Jeff, male) and a "mutt" who I think looks like a Czech Spot (Beelzebun, female). They are the best. B is the sassiest creature on Earth, and Jeff was probably a stoner in a past life. :p

They are currently not bonded, despite us having Jeff for almost two months. I'm mainly looking for advice on how to do that, but I'll save that for another thread.
I welcome you and your buns!!

Back