Hello all! I'm finally back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy-webby

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

:wave:

Katy here. I'm sorry for disappearing for quite some time.Iapologize for not notifying anyone here on the forum. It's so hecticaround here at the house!! So much things have gone around and I didn'thave time to stop by and check on the forum. Again I'm sorry!!

Since I've been gone, so many things have happeend. I'll update everything here on this topic. Hehehehe.

- Me and Trina moved downstairs into the basement and made it into adorm kind of style. It's much much bigger & Emmy couldactually play around here! The first time we brought Emmy down wheneverything was all set, she was binking all over the place and sniffingeverything that surrounded her!I guess she likes our bedroommore than the upstairs living quarters. =P

:runningrabbit:

- I know this is startling news, but we had recently saw THREEraccoons snacking on our grapevines some time ago. You should've seenmy mom, poking them out with our shovel trying to get them down fromthe top of out Gazeebo! The funny thing was that they couldn't movebecause they ate too much grapes xDD. But they did get down and whenour neighbors from the backyard saw the raccoons, everyone startedscreaming and spraying them with their garden hoses because they wereclimbing their fences to get out. Phew.

:gun:

They did come back at night but my mom and dad shooed them away. Youshould've seen how huge those raccoons were. They were GIGANTIC. Iguess those were the biggest racoons ive seen before.

- School. Wow..School is hectic lately. So much homework and tests Ihave to study for. But, luckily I'm passing all my classes. Yay! I'm soproud of myself. Haha. Even though I dont have homework for that day, Iendup working around the house, helping my mom manage thehouse and stuff. So yeah..lols.

Soorry if this post is so long. Just wanted everyone to know what'sbeen going on lately since I havent poste in a long time. I'll try toget NEW PICTURES of Emmy pretty soon. Talk to all of you soon!

K&E
- Katy & Emmy

Welcome Back Dear Hearts!

You're basement 'apartment' sounds great! You three must beloving it downthere.

Glad to hearthat you're doing well inschool. GoodJob, Katy! You should be proud of yourself. Keep upthe good work!

Hope our girl, Emmy, is doing well. I know you andyour sister were worried about her begin a little chubby, but with theexercise she's getting in the basement with you two around, she'll workthat off in no time.

Welcome back!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back